2setT19(2setT20) Vs 4setT20 Vs 2setT19(4setT20)

Hello good morning. So When is it time for us to Drop our 2pcT19 to go Full T20 or even have T19 2 piece and have T20 4pc?

Having 2pc T19 and 2pc T20 Benefits --> T19 2set bonus extends our Nightblade, So we Concentrate on dumping more into Evis, And 2pc T20 is mostly the important part of the whole T20pc giving us 10% more damage from symbols(Cons on have these Last tier pieces Is that you have to Probably shoot for High Ilvl on either the Head Piece or Cloak)
    Most of the High Ranking Rogues are using this Set pieces and Streamers like Pyllero in Future is also using these set pieces in Most of progression.

4pc T20 Benefits ---> Not only do you get the increase in damage For symbols you get 5 seconds shaved off the cd... This gives us more time to line it up with Death from above better and 2 energy i believe every second of Symbols of death is up.. which helps us during our shadow dance Phase a bit energy wise.

2pc T19 and 4pc T20 benefits ---> have Nightblade extended and get more evis in a fight, Have symbols damage increase and 5 seconds off Symbols.

Cons of having this set is that you need to replace Legendary shoulders that gives us A huge Dps burst at the start and Them Heavy hitting Death from above after vanish Combo.

But if we Go this set route We can Imput our Legendary Rings either Ravenholdt or Our Extra talent Vigor Ring
    Pyllero in Future Tried this Combo during his stream with the Vigor Ring.. Let me tell you .. Burst start of the fight he wasn't up there but Quickly rose up to the top and energy wasn't a issue cuase he had more then 100 energy to spare... It was surprising to see him not only rise to the top of the meters with this combo but to sustain that damage.

So with this I would like to know When Do you think Its Right for us to Go 2pc 4pc with Ring route.. Probably with more Mythic Gear that out scales the old tier pieces.....maybe.. Pyllero himself said it in Stream that he probably will go the Ring route with more gear..
    OR do we just stay 2pc t19 2pc t20 throughout the tier, or just go 4pc t20 with leggos shoulders and constantly worry about nightblade in our rotation....

What do you guys think of our current situation of the topic in matter here?

Thank you all and have a safe day.
    Last edited by Ghosty024; 2017-07-14 at 01:36 PM.

Sim it.

I changed my T19 4P to T19 2P and T20 2P and it's better now. I've done it immediately.

Okay - thought you meant for the Assassination(just read the title and a few senteces from the beginning). But still - Sim is the best answer right now. We cannot really help you with that, because each one of us have totally different armor(trinkets etc.), so our sims are totally different than yours.

From my uneducated sims and knowledge, set 2 T19 + set 2 T20 is best for MfD and T20 Set 4 is best for DFA and leg shoulders are never ever worth taking off at least until mythic titanforged ilvl set pieces.

and even then, the fights will be so short once everyone is geared to the teeth that leg shoulders are gonna be really good for the burst alone.
    Last edited by satori sartori; 2017-07-14 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    2 t19+ 2 t20 is a viable option, untill you get full mythic t20.
    untill then, it depends on the ilvl difference and personal preference.