Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is fine I completely believe you I have no idea in the world why you feel the need to get defensive about.

Just look at the time line for the increase...
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dom/100739780/

Clearly correlation isn't causation that is a silly stance to have.
    Can you explain how this is a Muslim thing? That link didn't.

And just to be clear, I am not a SJW like certain posters here, however people in here were way to quick to jump into Muslim bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Can you explain how this is a Muslim thing? That link didn't.

And just to be clear, I am not a SJW like certain posters here, however people in here were way to quick to jump into Muslim bashing.
    It is a Muslim and African thing. As for why? I am afraid I can't really answer that question it could do with culture it could do with just what is at hand for a weapon. I will admit to not understanding the mindset behind that attack besides that it is designed to be as painful and scarring as possible.

It has become more popular in recent years in the west while yes correlation doe not mean causation. There are trends I would argue exist.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is a Muslim and African thing. As for why? I am afraid I can't really answer that question it could do with culture it could do with just what is at hand for a weapon. I will admit to not understanding the mindset behind that attack besides that it is designed to be as painful and scarring as possible.

It has become more popular in recent years in the west while yes correlation doe not mean causation. There are trends I would argue exist.
    I am not saying that acid attacks aren't a feature of certain cultures outside of the UK. What I am suggesting is that there seems to be more than a few attacks in the UK not committed by Muslims, instead by whites. In the UK, it doesn't seem to be an exclusively Muslim/African phenomenon. That link that you posted did nothing to speak against that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I am not saying that acid attacks aren't a feature of certain cultures outside of the UK. What I am suggesting is that there seems to be more than a few attacks in the UK not committed by Muslims, instead by whites. In the UK, it doesn't seem to be an exclusively Muslim/African phenomenon. That link that you posted did nothing to speak against that.
    It is extremely rare. I am not saying it is exclusive but it isn't something that is in way a common occurrence in most areas. It is increasing though with the new cultures being brought in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Really sad that this stuff is happening. Saw a video of a couple that was attacked with acid and how horrible the effects are. I can't imagine what sick individuals would use acid. Can't believe an acid attack doesn't count as higher punishment than knife attack. It is far more cruel. Using a knife is simple and somewhat understandable in a criminal murdering sense, but acid shows you are twisted and want the person to suffer. At least I think so.

Since there aren't any guns I guess they opt for a different weapon of choice.
    Pretty much. It's inherently a premeditated crime and should be treated as an absolutely heinous act with very harsh penalties. No one walks around with fucking corrosive acid for self-defense, except mad scientists, loony alchemists and bored crazed mages, neither of which exist in any sort of tangible capacity.

Deleted
    Really nice, thank you. I think I will make a comparison to swedish and british crime stats.