Soul of the Highlord vs Heathcliff vs Golden Val'kyr?

Title says it all.

Looking for best survivability combos for Tomb. Had Heathcliff and Golden Val'kyr (chest) equipped, but looted the talent ring this morning.

Note that I also have Prydaz, chains, and Archimonde's hatred reborn.

I think 2 rings is best option for you. Chest can be useful on Mistress (many adds for entire fight).

Holy shield is pretty useful, it works against any magical damage, even dots.

For surv, soul isn't bad at all. heathcliff I don't personally care for, but it should be better than chest in most cases. Prydaz I might consider wearing over the ring if it has better stat gain (that is, if your stats with prydaz and w/e ring you replace heathcliff is better than heathcliff and whatever you replace prydaz with) because niether effect is great tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Archi also isn't a bad choice if you don't have 2 decent trinkets already.

Chains + Ring.

Chest is only really useful in M+ paired with Shifting silver tanking trinket and legendary legs, On bosses you do not get that much CD reduction to be worth it.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Chest is shit 99% of the time. For best survivability wear Heathcliff's and prydaz (i literally only wear this combo on KJ, I also keep 2pc t19 for this as well) or Heathcliff's and highlord ring. KJ's Felclaws is not an autoattack so a lot of prots run Holy Shield anyways since blessed hammer doesn't help. This makes the highlord ring kind of pointless.

All other times wear legs + prydaz/sephuz depending on what you are doing.