Rotation w the new legendary combos?

As mentioned, now that many other legendaries are now viable in different fights; Lady and the Child, Oneth and etc, what are the rotations(?) that i should be using (if theres any) rather than the traditional Dreamcatcher/IFE combo?

And also can someone out there link the ToS equivalent of this page below? just so i can reference what are the popular legendaries the boomies are using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    And also can someone out there link the ToS equivalent of this page below? just so i can reference what are the popular legendaries the boomies are using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4
    bruh, how about you just use the menu on that page and go there yourself??? if you managed to navigate to mmo-champ surely you can navigate to the warcraft logs yourself...

There are no rotations... Lady and the Child is a passive buff and Oneth procs you use when you get them

There's literally no change in rotation. The only things that change is how many times you have to press Moonfire to DoT everything (LATC), you sometimes press Starfall or Starsurge (OI), or you press CA/Inc sooner than you normally would (IFE).

If you're using a not-as-good legendary: The amount of times you cast your Moon spell (Cloak), the occasional Regrowth (PoE), an extra cooldown that should be cast when a bunch of mobs are clumped (KJBW), and working Solar Beam into your rotation provided at least 1 target will be silenced (or interrupted) even if it doesn't need to be silenced (Sephuz). Not a single legendary besides ED changes your rotation. Cloak and OI are the closest things to "rotation changing", but an extra Moon spell per Full Moon and random procs are hardly "rotation changing".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    bruh, how about you just use the menu on that page and go there yourself??? if you managed to navigate to mmo-champ surely you can navigate to the warcraft logs yourself...
    i suck at navigating around wol lol why would i ask on the forum if i knew how to? i tried messing around but couldn't get to the page i wanted so

it's cool a kind soul helped me get there, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    There's literally no change in rotation. The only things that change is how many times you have to press Moonfire to DoT everything (LATC), you sometimes press Starfall or Starsurge (OI), or you press CA/Inc sooner than you normally would (IFE).

If you're using a not-as-good legendary: The amount of times you cast your Moon spell (Cloak), the occasional Regrowth (PoE), an extra cooldown that should be cast when a bunch of mobs are clumped (KJBW), and working Solar Beam into your rotation provided at least 1 target will be silenced (or interrupted) even if it doesn't need to be silenced (Sephuz). Not a single legendary besides ED changes your rotation. Cloak and OI are the closest things to "rotation changing", but an extra Moon spell per Full Moon and random procs are hardly "rotation changing".
    i'm gonna assume there's no weaving anymore if you're not using ED! i honestly been using ED all this while and thus am quite hard-headed on that part lol

i'm gonna assume there's no weaving anymore if you're not using ED! i honestly been using ED all this while and thus am quite hard-headed on that part lol
    It's all good but yeah there's no forced weaving or rotation changes outside of ED, though it's good to weave a little when you have a lot of empowerments and high AsP (either through downtime in a fight like 1st Transition Kil'Jaeden or any other means).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Rotation changes slightly with 4 pc T20 if you want to optimize DPS. You want to frontload drop SS/Starfall AP at the start of the buff and delay using it (if possible without capping AP) near the end of the 20 second haste stack.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4