Deleted

AMD Radeon R9: Blueish tint for one specifit white colour

Hello there!

I have a question. There is a specific white tint (e.g. the facebook white) and some cloud whites in games, that aren't white but appear in a blueish flickering tint .

I don't know how to resolve this problem.
    Stuff I did:
    - Checked on the VGA cables, they are tightly screwed.
    -Upgraded the GPU drivers
    -Reset the monitor to factory status.

anything else I can do?

Edit: I just made a screen shot, to check if the colour bug is the same on mobile. The screen shot appears in the normal white colour on the same monitor...

Edit 2: Could anyone correct the typo in the title?^^
    Last edited by mmocd8412e9215; 2017-07-15 at 11:00 AM.

Deleted
    It is either monitor, connection to the monitor or component on graphic card responsible for driving the image to monitor - otherwise it would be visible on screen shoots. Try making photos with your phone, also try different monitor and different cables to see if it persists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    It is either monitor, connection to the monitor or component on graphic card responsible for driving the image to monitor - otherwise it would be visible on screen shoots. Try making photos with your phone, also try different monitor and different cables to see if it persists.
    hm well I don't have the luxury to try with another monitor...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potpourri87 View Post
    hm well I don't have the luxury to try with another monitor...
    you can try a TV if you have one.

15+ Year Old Account
    A graphics card, even if it has software issues or is dying, will always capture what's on the screen if you make a screenshot.

If you make a screenshot of something and the screenshot looks normal on another device but has a weird altering effect on your screen it simply means that the most likely cause is the monitor as that is the only thing your OS cannot capture in a screenshot.
    The OS takes a capture of what's coming out of your video out signal basically, if the signal is fine it means it gets screwed up somewhere externally.

Now this CAN be VGA cable but it'd mean there's a cable fracture somewhere and jiggling the cable across it's length should have visible effects on your monitor, be it better or worse.
    It can also simply put be the monitor in which case the panel's colour & temperature control is out of whack and will glitch always at the point you're having glitches at.

Either which way you can test both with a new cable and monitor, TV works fine as well.
    If your monitor has a DVI connection you can try that as well (without converter) or HDMI connection, if the problem persists with any of the mentioned cables on your own screen it's very likely (90% chance) the monitor but to rule this out 100% you'd need to connect it to another output device, such as a TV, and if that displays it properly then you have your answer.

If it does it on both monitors regardless of then you have a broken GFX card and you'd be unique in the world very likely with the issue, as it would mean that somehow some way you managed to break a graphics card in such a way that it can't even capture broken graphics/glitches when taking a screenshot, and that's a nigh impossible event so.... yeah.