Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    "Completely copied from"

Fixed that for you. Theyre even called the same thing. Old Gods. Honestly, since the Cthulhu mythos is in the public domain now, they should have just straight up said "not inspired by. Straight up Lovecraftian Old Gods, kids" from day one.

- - - Updated - - -

There were originally stated to be at LEAST 5 (back in Vanilla), but that was retconned-ish (by the time the Titans arrived, there were mysteriously only 4). I say "ish" because the Shadow Priest dagger speaks of itself as if it were an Old God ("odd that the weakest of US.." ) - so its entirely possible (since we know the Old Gods fought each other) that she was killed by the others before the Titans arrived.

So there could possibly have been more Old Gods before, or some that never gained enough power to be considered threats or were killed, and/or possibly re-animated.

Since he's been imprisoned, there's not really any way N'zoth could have called for reinforcements; from what we know, they aren't exactly in contact with the Void Lords much if at all, and little to no evidence that the Void Lords could directly target a specific planet (after all, they just flung the old gods out into space hoping theyd land on planets).
    They flung them out into space hoping they'd land on planets with world-souls, because they didn't know which ones did or did not have world-souls. I don't think it's that far-fetched, especially with the "fluidity" of WoW lore, to think that additional Old Gods might be sent our way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its been confirmed there is only 4 on azeroth, allthoygh yes, more could be sent, but it would be game over then, allready azeroth is close to corruption, even 1 more landing for a short while would make it too late to save her
    Before Legion, one might have thought that a full-scale assault by the Burning Legion on Azeroth might have been a hopeless situation. I don't think more Old God involvement is the craziest thing every.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is its probably a Lovecraft joke about the huge iceberg we recently lost.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah
    hey its better then my friend who INSISTED and called me STUPID
    because i did not beleive dalaran was pronounced
    duh'larn
    is in duh, and barn, but change b to l
    i showed him the rhonin speech
    How could one possibly think "Dalaran" is pronounced that way? Did he think the last a is silent?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yet!

Introducing the next expansion for World of Warcraft: Fate of the Titan

ic.
    the kinda ships we have in wow are either wooden, or they look steam punky, not every day fishing boat look

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How could one possibly think "Dalaran" is pronounced that way? Did he think the last a is silent?
    i guess? idk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Pretty sure Samwise is on the StarCraft team, too.
    ok? Thanks i guess >_> <_<?

Here's the full picture. This is C'thulu from Lovecraft mythos. If the batwings were not a dead giveaway, then the sinking boat was for sure. The iceberg mentioned in the tweet is probably reference to Titanic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Mhm, being the weakest and the only Old God alive... well, I think N'zoth was the smartest of them all because he's still scheming while the other three are already dead.
    Dead? Seems like you're not familiar with the status called dead in WoW means, see you soon! Wait in the future when those so called dead old gods have a council raid encounter and the have a phase where all of them fuses into 1 old god boss and got to kill all those four at the same time.

Hello again Neltharion! Hello tentacles, hello N'zoth and hello Maelstrom and Nazjatar!
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-16 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Dead? Seems like you're not familiar with the status called dead in WoW means, see you soon! Wait in the future when those so called dead old gods have a council raid encounter and the have a phase where all of them fuses into 1 old god boss and got to kill all those four at the same time.

Hello again Neltharion! Hello tentacles, hello N'zoth and hello Maelstrom and Nazjatar!
    Council fight containing several immobile mountains of blighted flesh and writhing tentacles that are deeply ingrained in the earth sounds amuzing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Council fight containing several immobile mountains of blighted flesh and writhing tentacles that are deeply ingrained in the earth sounds amuzing.
    This 5th old God or the ala Captain Planet Old gods could basically the 5th and final tier boss for the Old God Expac prior to going to WoW:Space vs the Void Lords. Or similar to Cata secret boss Mythic only, Sinestra.

Phase 1 - Fight 4 of them at the same time, Phase 2 - Random combination of the 4 fused into 2, Phase 3 - 1 God, Phase 4 (final), defeat all four and depends on what order they are killed certain new skills are gained.

We got a Maw(mouth), an eye (C'thun), N'zoth could be depicted by a part and Y'rshaarj. Xala'tath is said to be a part of (possibly a finger/claw) of a once alive old god.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-17 at 12:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    This 5th old God or the ala Captain Planet Old gods could basically the 5th and final tier boss for the Old God Expac prior to going to WoW:Space vs the Void Lords. Or similar to Cata secret boss Mythic only, Sinestra.

We got a Maw(mouth), an eye (C'thun), N'zoth could be depicted by a part and Y'rshaarj. Xala'tath is said to be a part of (possibly a finger/claw) of a once alive old god.
    Eventhough highly unlikely, this would make for an amazing encounter.

I think that the final boss for an old god expac would probably just be an old god at full power, since we never fought one that wasn't limited power-wise for one reason or another. They are the void counterpart for titans after all, so it would make sense that if we are able to defeat a titan in Argus, we might have hopes for an actual encounter truly besting an old god at full power in the next xpac.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

I think that the final boss for an old god expac would probably just be an old god at full power, since we never fought one that wasn't limited power-wise for one reason or another. They are the void counterpart for titans after all, so it would make sense that if we are able to defeat a titan in Argus, we might have hopes for an actual encounter truly besting an old god at full power in the next xpac.
    Yes, but it would be more epic when we fight all of them at once and they fuse into The One. C'thun got eyes and a gut while Yogg is a mouth and a brain. Shut down C'thun's eye tentacle by entering Yogg's mouth that leads to the gut and the Eye tentacle mechanics gets removed. And this would definitely world scale as in we fight on Azeroth and we fight on them.

What I mean is the zone itself is alive!The zone itself is part of the mechanics and boss we kill, you damage it and it has HP bar. Like another example is, Y'rshaarj beating heart could stop making the "The Dark One" vulnerable and resume the gauntlet mechanics.

I think I have a haunch who is the said serpent, and why Neltharion's encounter on Dragon Soul is mostly about amalgamation and tentacles and why he plummeted into the Maelstrom....No, he is no longer Neltharion the Earthwarder nor even Deathwing, that thing is something far more sinister.

Well the Pantheon's power have been reduced. They got killed and bestowed a part of their power to their keepers and the dragon aspects. So far the only Titan at full power not mentioned is, yes Antorius, Burning Throne Final boss none other than Argus. But still his world-soul essence is being drained to fuel the demon production. At what percentage of his full power we deal with is still unknown.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-17 at 02:29 AM.