Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sans the tan, the left picture looks better. But clearly this forum is full of chubby chasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    That link should come with a /hurl warning. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    How do you figure that's shopped? She's a bikini model bodybuilder, she looks exactly like a competition bikini bodybuilder looks, nothing unusual.
    It's clearly 'shopped. The shadows are wrong, there's pixelation around the edges, etc.

She looks much better in the second picture. The first picture she looks awful but then I think men and women bodybuilders look awful.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    She looks like a apricot fruit leather in the first photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Sans the tan, the left picture looks better. But clearly this forum is full of chubby chasers. .
    thats very true
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-07-16 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I don't mean like the bulky girls from your link
    I ment attractive girls like david beckham wife
    Since when is Posh Spice a bodybuilder?

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/body...ry?id=48656624

How is this front page news?

Did you know any fit girls that let themselves go and dyed their hair?
    TBH I think the photo on the right far more attractive than the left .. actually more natural as well.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Picture 2 is not fat. Both pictures are attractive women. I prefer picture 2 a lot though
    You do understand that "fat" simply means not fit or skinny, right? If you're overweight, you're fat. If you're obese, you're fat. She's clearly overweight, thus fat. Though I'd be more likely to call her "chunky". Regardless, not my thing. Fat is gross.

the left pic is pretty gross looking.

Looks hotter in the second pic imo. I work out a lot and enjoy fitness but I prefer women how she is in the second pic. Not sure why, just preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuggoz View Post
    As if the first picture was anything that would need steroids to achieve. All it takes is to shed off the fat and hit the gym couple times a week and every woman looks like that.
    To look like that you need to do more than hit the gym a couple of times a week. It's literally everyday on top of keeping track of every calorie you eat. A couple of times a week helps keep someone decent shape, but it won't make them look super model thin or athletic, which that chick clearly was.

The amount she gained she obvious did a complete 180 in her lifestyle and probably pigs out with zero exercise. She's not terrible looking in the second pic, but she is overweight. A happy medium between the two is where she should have went.

I think she looks better in the picture on the right but I think that's also a bad picture(Makes her thighs look huge. If you just click the link there's another one in which I think she looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/body...ry?id=48656624

How is this front page news?

Did you know any fit girls that let themselves go and dyed their hair?
    I think its news as long as its easy for people to talk about it. This thread has gotten 5 pages of people saying "DER SHE LEWKS BETTR ON DA RIGHT". Its technically done its job, regardless have useless it is

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    sjw enablers have such low testosterone pretty much any woman would end up bigger than them.
    I'd rather date a girl with a body type similar to the pic on the right than the one of the left. It's not being a SJW or SJW enabler, it's preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Looks hotter in the second pic imo. I work out a lot and enjoy fitness but I prefer women how she is in the second pic. Not sure why, just preference.
    Same, but apparently not wanting to fuck an Uruk-hai makes you a chubby chaser and a SJW-enabler.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2017-07-16 at 03:37 AM.

assuming pics are legit looks so much better with the gain.. pre-gain i wouldn't give a second glance.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Sans the tan, the left picture looks better.
    If you're into bony fruit leather, maybe.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I've been with my gf for the past 5 years and we are celibate (religious reasons). And yes she is better looking than the woman in the OP. No back rolls here!.
    "Religious reasons" lol.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WEll, one picture shes not exactly a bodybuilder and the other she's not exactly fat. so.. why is this even news?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If you're into bony fruit leather, maybe.
    I actually prefer paler skin, but yeah, thin or fit. Eg, Maria Kanellis (Early WWE) or Lilli Simmons. All natural.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I've been with my gf for the past 5 years and we are celibate (religious reasons). And yes she is better looking than the woman in the OP. No back rolls here!.
    bro your waifu pillow doesn't count as a real girlfriend

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this... I don't even...

on topic i kinda like the right one more
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything