Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If the next wow class would be pure melee, how would you react?

I would be quite upsettie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Keep playing my main and not care?

10+ Year Old Account
    "How surprising "

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to say it would bother me because I prefer melee...but that being said...it is kinda unfair that there hasn't been any new ranged spec since the game launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Keep playing my main and not care?
    what do you main
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on what exactly they bring to the table.

Part of the reason people kind of went over the edge with Demon Hunters after Monks is because it was the second leather-based agility class brought into the game, AND Blizzard changed Survival into another agility melee spec. It also didn't help that Demon Hunters stepped all over the toes of Rogues, Monks, and (Enhancement) Shaman.

Disappointed but eh. I do hope the next one is ranged, they've added 3 melee classes, removed a ranged spec, and added nothing ranged.

I prefer melee, so getting into the class would be easy, but my feels would go out to everyone that wants a range.

Personal side note, I haven't touched a Hunter since Wrath pre-patch days, and I'm in love with current survival. It's a blast to play.
    Last edited by Directionalk9; 2017-07-16 at 05:39 AM.

Wouldnt care, unless blizz decides to fuck rogues again with another fucking leather user

10+ Year Old Account
    Indifference. I'd imagine I'd continue playing my main.

I prefer melee, so I'd love it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care one or another as I won't ditch my main, but a new ranged class would be nice. We have enough melee.

Annoyed it would be yet another melee as a new class. But I would be okay as long as it had a strong theme.

If I were to add another class I would add the Tinker and do it the way they did the Demon Hunter. 2 specs - Ranged DPS & Healer, Goblin and Gnome only. There is little to no reason to add specs at this point just to hit the 3 quota because we already have an over abundance of choice. Range DPS/Healer combo would offset the Melee DPS/Tank combo from DH and having it Goblin/Gnome only would boost representation.

The tinker in HotS/Dota pretty much covers how the range dps would work, and the healer is essentially going to be a WoW version of the SC medic.

Intelligence for main stat, mail armour.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2017-07-16 at 06:11 AM.

We have had two pretty much identical classes added so far DK/DH, it would be nice to have something different for the next one.

But I wouldn't lose any sleep if they just did another D?.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Really depends on what exactly they bring to the table.

Part of the reason people kind of went over the edge with Demon Hunters after Monks is because it was the second leather-based agility class brought into the game, AND Blizzard changed Survival into another agility melee spec. It also didn't help that Demon Hunters stepped all over the toes of Rogues, Monks, and (Enhancement) Shaman.
    You spelled Warlock wrong.

And yes, I get that you mean stepped on toes talking about armor type and trinkets, but frankly that's a silly idea since the more items shared across classes means the more options you have available to you.

I would say: good. "Ranged dps" is a silly concept. No class should be strictly ranged, ever.

Annoyed. Quite a bit actually. It's getting way too croweded on the fronlines by now and getting decent ranged dps gets ever harder. That we now have actually less ranged specs than when the game launched is kinda silly if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We have had two pretty much identical classes added so far DK/DH, it would be nice to have something different for the next one.

But I wouldn't lose any sleep if they just did another D?.
    Identical?

Deleted
    Some Youtubers think it's gonna be shadowhunters, seeing how Alleria is learning how to harvest the powers of the voidlords. Guess that could be a hybrid, having a melee and a ranged spec. Probably like the DH it would just have 2 specs.