Deleted

Question Need help on deciding on what to do

So it's kinda one of those what class / role to pick/play kinda topic.

I've never really had a main that I played on multiple expansions, I've always rerolled into other classes and roles most of the time for new releases etc or whatever was fotm for certain tiers...

For WoD I had my Hunter and in Legion I had my Guardian Druid, Prot Pally and Vengance demon hunter..

So recently I kinda "quit" wow due to me taking a 3month vacation so I wasn't able to login at all, well this put me super far behind in regards of tiers, quests, flying etc... Recently I got 7days freegame time email from Blizzard and I managed to unlock my 40Artifact knowledge research and unlock flying..
    After following ToS world first race and watching various streams, I've been getting this itch to play again....

But the point is I'm having such a big trouble deciding what I actually wanna play of role and class... What I personally want is something that is fun and doesn't have major downtime... I'm looking for some class that has the possiblity to solo through old content/raids. And something that isn't considered "trash" in ToS and Argus mby?

I can't be bothered to tank anymore just seems boring these last couple of expansions, as of DPS I've had in mind of Mage or Rogue I'm not sure if Rogues still have energy starving problems but that was the reason i kinda quit them back in Tbc / Wotlk cause it just felt slow. Never had a Mage that i raided on watching streams of Alpha and Rihk it just seems to similar and not much variety in the gameplay?

I've been thinking of going back to healing but it's not something that I have touched since Cataclysm so I'm kinda out of the loop on how it works in a raiding enviroment these days, beyond only what I've seen from my tank perspective coordinating healing cds. I've had in mind Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman and/or Mistweaver Monk.
    I just need something that I feel is fun to play again and some spec that is interactive.

If anyone has some advice, tips on Dps roles or Healing I would appriciate it.
    Maybe even explain why you find your class / role fun?

Tyvm <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, MMO-champion doesn't accept 'help me choose' threads.

All I can tell you us, that it'll all be biased opinions towards the class another user likes to play. I would advise you to search in the the various sections of the subforum and read a few threads for the different class/speccs you were pondering about. They are quite informative in the matter of guides, experiences, loot and even interface.

I wish you good luck, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

gonna be honest with you. You're bored of the game and trying to rekindle the lost fun. Take a minute and really ask yourself why would you level a new character or pay for a boost just to do what you're already doing and be even further behind than your previous mains.. You think it will make the game fun or the new class will be exciting and hype. Reality is all the classes have a pretty boring rotation and the only fun gameplay is with friends or doing hard content. Not the rotation of it. Based on your post my personal opinion is you go a hybrid class with all specs you can play to save your sanity and time playing useless alts that you will give up after 1 month at max due to RNG/ilvl push boredom.

If you already have a druid I would go with that and be the best at all 4 specs even feral. Play boomkin for Tos and dps roles. Play feral for pvp fun and trolling people for being one of the few feral dps but at least you can enjoy fast mobility running around quickly in cat form. Join an RP server like moonguard or wrymrest accord and eRP in goldshire as a catform I think people enjoy that or something. Use your guardian druid for tanking if you ever get into the mood again or fast ques. Use resto to heal if you want to get quick invite for pug ToS groups. just put hots on everyone and dance in tree form then pop tranquility when shit gets hype.

If you're a pug or solo player a hybrid choice will get you invited to everything you need quickly. Yeah it sucks being last on healing meters but at least you got invited and can leave after 3-5 wipes if you want to join another group as a healer.

Deleted
    Before the mods close this for the crime of asking to help with picking a spec:
    - Outlaw made me have a whole fresh look at the rogues
    - Beast master is a lot of fun in terms of flavour and RP-side
    - Unholy looks solid on damage, has good flavour and should feel more interesting than BM

Or you can just try healing. Resto shammy and holy priest would be my top recommendations as of now, followed by MW.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here