Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I checked my server (a good populated ally server in eu) and allmost all dungeons have an 16 or higher key at place 100. That means you did most at 15 in a good time this week, well you won't get 1 point to your m+ score. The question is since when is the top 100 set. I think doing keys on the weekend is dangerous if you want to get score for under 15 and on monday/tuesday you won't get anything for sure. The m+ score system needs additions to account runs not in the top 100, but that is on blizz side because m+ dungeons are poorly recorded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    The score is just one side of a coin. You can run up to +20 with easy affixes (not in all dungeons of course), but once harder affixes come in play also these high score players can struggle. I have seen many melee dps who are too stupid for the explosive orbs but have a high score because one week was so easy to push high.
    When looking at the score or highest key done, you always should look at the affixes too and not the score alone.
    This reasoning is flawed. If someone participates in Mythic+, his highest keys will be from easiest affixes, it's naturally why they are easiest. Should I stop playing this week or what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. It's for players that want fast run with similar geared players and share titanforged loot with each others instead of having some low geared player who need everything that drops.
    Well nothing wrong with SOME groups wanting that, but basically ALL Normal pug ToS groups are like that. So I'm in the funny situation that I'm raiding HC with my main, so I have no intention to going normal with it (I could find 1 or 2 items I'd still need from that difficulty, but 1 or 2 items aren't worth the time), but nobody will take my alt. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    Well nothing wrong with SOME groups wanting that, but basically ALL Normal pug ToS groups are like that. So I'm in the funny situation that I'm raiding HC with my main, so I have no intention to going normal with it (I could find 1 or 2 items I'd still need from that difficulty, but 1 or 2 items aren't worth the time), but nobody will take my alt. GG.
    Well to be honest I don't really pug but when I rarely join a pug on an alt or something I wouldn't want to join a pug with the alt of someone "raiding HC". HC is not something you raid, HC is just what you're forced to do before Mythic comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    It's a double edged sword really. I understand people wanting to know the capabilities of potential group members, but seeing how unreal the expectations of pug groups are (I still laugh and want to punch people in the face when I see Normal ToS groups requiring 920+ gearscore. Reminder, Normal drops 900-910 items.), it does more harm than good. Prime example of that is what many people already mentioned - if you're doing mythic+ basically only for the chest, you'll have shit score, alas you'll only be able to do (near) +14 dungeons with a guild / friends premade group, as pugs wont invite you...

What's considered as "good" score anyway?
    I'm requiring 910+ ilvl for EN normal. Why should I require less if I can find those people. Actually highly geared people are more likely to join group with high ilvl, because it means faster run with less chance to wipe. Sure, you can get 850 ilvl guys and progress on Nythendra like I did in September. I don't want that.

Good score is something like 1800 for +15. It means that you finished every dungeon at +15 in time, so it's likely that you are not very bad. It's better to ask a bit more, though, just to be sure.
    Last edited by vsb; 2017-07-18 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Its pointless, just like gearscore was.
    Yeah so pointless Blizzard baked it into the game...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    I checked my server (a good populated ally server in eu) and allmost all dungeons have an 16 or higher key at place 100. That means you did most at 15 in a good time this week, well you won't get 1 point to your m+ score. The question is since when is the top 100 set. I think doing keys on the weekend is dangerous if you want to get score for under 15 and on monday/tuesday you won't get anything for sure. The m+ score system needs additions to account runs not in the top 100, but that is on blizz side because m+ dungeons are poorly recorded.
    Well 16 with easy dungeon is a joke on this week, so yes, you won't get a single point, but just finish something more respectable, like 18-19 and you'll get good points.

This stuff is cancer. I think i would kick people from groups just for understanding how it works.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I don't run m+ for score, because my guild is big enough that plenty of keys are available. I just said that this system is flawed for people who only can or want to pug.
    And to the guy who said "should i stop doing dungeons?" i never said you should stop, i just said that it matters what keys someone is doing because someone said in the top 100 are 12-13 keys and that is not true, maybe in an extreme affix week but the 12-13er people will struggle there and maybe fall down to 10.
    That is the problem of a only top 100 tracked system, lower keys fall off.

My alt char has done multiple lower keys and even +10, yet the score is 0.