Max prestige prediction?

Just wondering what everyones thoughts on this was. Right now, with 2 more seasons projected, and 4 honor levels per season, I'd anticipate prestige 25 being the max.

Jesus that just sounds insane saying it, but it makes sense.

Hopefully this bad boy is the max prestige reward
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...ghtcourser.php

Well they've had to make so damn many more than planned because it was originally an actual "prestige" system where people wouldn't of progressed through it so quickly. Think 13 was actually supposed to be the limit for the entire expansion.

Think there's actually supposed to be 3 more seasons. Every season had either 4 or 5 new prestiges added, so I could imagine it probably being closer to 30. Expect more flags with a new rip in it each time or something along those lines, another recoloured unicorn and probably a title for max.

Will probably be 3 more seasons. Two more for the 7.3 patch and then one extra to bridge the gap to the next expansion. With weapon colors soon running out I suspect they will have 4 prestige levels each (pet, title, pennant, pony), so we would end up at prestige 30, just as the above poster said.
    Last edited by szandos; 2017-07-17 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Just wondering what everyones thoughts on this was. Right now, with 2 more seasons projected, and 4 honor levels per season, I'd anticipate prestige 25 being the max.

Jesus that just sounds insane saying it, but it makes sense.

Hopefully this bad boy is the max prestige reward
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...ghtcourser.php
    Shit, I'm still at the Azure, got a lot of Warden Tower grindin to do.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The current final prestige title is pretty sweet though <Name> the Unstoppable Force

I wish they'd have gone a different route with prestige mounts. Receiving a recolor 4 times so far (probably 2 more times after this season) is cheap.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I was really hoping they would just stop at 17. For casuals, it's really hard to keep up, and what the hell is the point of a never-ending grind? I'm sure they could figure out another way to incentivize those at 17 to keep playing. Let's say they go to 30 or w.e, will they allow people to catch up next expansion or when will the cut off be? How about people who bot prestige levels? Will blizzard be doing anything about those people?

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    I was really hoping they would just stop at 17. For casuals, it's really hard to keep up, and what the hell is the point of a never-ending grind? I'm sure they could figure out another way to incentivize those at 17 to keep playing. Let's say they go to 30 or w.e, will they allow people to catch up next expansion or when will the cut off be? How about people who bot prestige levels? Will blizzard be doing anything about those people?
    I've been wondering this too. I'm pretty casual but I get a good 2-3 hours play time on average per day, sometimes more. Even when I bust my butt, it takes me 7-10 days right now per prestige level. That's half a year from zero to max as it stands, assuming you play EVERY DAY and only focus on PVP. I'm assuming rank will be a Legion only thing, but if it's not I'm sure we'll have some sort of catch up that voids out all the grind anyway