[BM] Qa'pla boots with stomp build and AotB??

I just got the qa'pla boots (disappointed, still don't have the belt), and I was wondering if it would perform well with qa'pla and aspect of the beast, with stomp build.

We get many dire beast resets, so it sounds like a good idea on paper. It sims only 10k more dps than my current build with lego wrists and CoF, but most likely drops a lot when it comes to any kind of multi target.

What is your opinion, experience?
    Last edited by gushDH; 2017-07-16 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    I wouldn't unless you have the ring. If anything your single target will suffer not running KC. Stomp is the best for multi target as well not sure I know what you mean saying it will suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    Dude, I wrote 4 sentences at my 1st post, yet you still didn't even read those, just wanted to sound smart and post that. I sim myself every time I get a piece of gear, I know how to do it. I asked for opinions and experiences.

My exp Mech is that i wear boots/ hunter ring, with AOTB, for me sims close to best belt/ring and i dont lose much dps when switching to multi shot!, and with all my own testing i get as much or more kill commands per 5 mins then KC with belt/ring!

Deleted
    I did read. But since you want a bit more I'll oblige with my own experience. I couldn't make the boots work. The three second delay is too large a gap. Three seconds not casting is an obvious big waste of time, and if we do throw an extra cobra shot we are basically nullifying the boots if using BW. A case could be made for using Aspect of the Beast since at one point it was almost equiparable, but KC has been greatly buffed when we got the extra points in the talents, where AotB was not.

Personally I use the ring and the wrists where I got lucky since they suit me the best for my preferred playstyle but also are my best simmed. It allows me to not hoard my buffs and use them freely since they'll be both up quickly enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I just got the qa'pla boots (disappointed, still don't have the belt), and I was wondering if it would perform well with qa'pla and aspect of the beast, with stomp build.

We get many dire beast resets, so it sounds like a good idea on paper. It sims only 10k more dps than my current build with lego wrists and CoF, but most likely drops a lot when it comes to any kind of multi target.

What is your opinion, experience?
    Whatever i have tried in terms of gear combinations, it seems the huntsmaster ring + belt are the top for single target. I know a lot of people say that everyone sims differently, well i dont buy that. That was for the direfrenzy in previous patch but i havent seen any different routes one can go to pull good dps on stomp. I think no matter what as things are you need the 4pc t20 and 2pc t19 and the rest must be belt and the huntsmaster. Even if i try direfrenzy that sims a bit lower, i still need those two for max dps. Removing 2pc t19 to wear a chest or shoulder has never worked for me, and the sim results show me that there is a very slim chance they ll ever will. I went and farmed the COF from mythic to see if it worked with the bracers, and they seem bad for me as well. The only thing that i can be sceptical about is the apex ring, where there might be a case where the sim doesnt show everthing for the reason that whatever the spec i choose on the pet, it shows me the same dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis82 View Post
    Whatever i have tried in terms of gear combinations, it seems the huntsmaster ring + belt are the top for single target. I know a lot of people say that everyone sims differently, well i dont buy that. That was for the direfrenzy in previous patch but i havent seen any different routes one can go to pull good dps on stomp. I think no matter what as things are you need the 4pc t20 and 2pc t19 and the rest must be belt and the huntsmaster. Even if i try direfrenzy that sims a bit lower, i still need those two for max dps. Removing 2pc t19 to wear a chest or shoulder has never worked for me, and the sim results show me that there is a very slim chance they ll ever will. I went and farmed the COF from mythic to see if it worked with the bracers, and they seem bad for me as well. The only thing that i can be sceptical about is the apex ring, where there might be a case where the sim doesnt show everthing for the reason that whatever the spec i choose on the pet, it shows me the same dps.
    It just depends what supplement gear you got for the legendaries. For me Sephuz (without procs) + Prydaz sims the highest out of all leggy combos for example (got all BM leggies).
    Might be, cause I don't have such good replacements for those 2 slots, but got a good belt. Also I guess the huntmaster ring synergizes well with the belt and since I can't wear it, sephuz pulls ahead.

It just always depends on what you've got.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis82 View Post
    people are simming differently because of the stats on the legendaries. personally sephuz+prydaz sims best for me even though I have the belt, but that's because I have a 940 better statted belt and my closest best statted ring is 905. the stomp build is very secondary stat dependent
    start9