Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm on the #teamtyrandeandmalfurion. They're both annoying af.

kill all of them
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I want Genn to kill her, if my avatar isn't enough evidence, since Varian died Genn is my favorite living lore character. I hope he gets revenge for Gilneas and Liam.
    I like Genn too, but after the broken shore cinematic there hasn't really been anything good with him. I hope they give him more focus in either 7.3 or 8.0.

Deleted
    All of them honestly.

Deleted
    Baine, far to peacefull toward the Alliance.

Khadgar should die ASAP, I'm sick of his quips in the broken shore.

Baine + Elf dude... seriously there is very little discernible story for these two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I mean, we're basically murder hobos with magic sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    lol

No. Khadgar is awful in my opinion. Far too powerful (and still acting like a fool), making bad jokes and having a pretty boring character. After Thrall he's the second most annoying character in WoW and I really really really hope he dies a very painful death or joins Thrall in his oblivion.
    That's whats great about him! Too many powerful wizards are all scowls and all major characters speak almost entirely in stone faced exposition.
    ""Oh woe is me, I have the infinite power of the arcane at my fingertips" Would it kill you to crack a ******* smile!"
    He's the only character who seem to protect our world because he genuinely loves and believes in it. EVERYONE else is out of some boring sense of "duty" or self preservation where every major decision is made for them because "this is how it must be". If you want a frumpy savior then you have 20, let the people who want an actual hero have their one.

Well, people keep mentioning Malfy or Thrall, neither of which are faction leaders anymore and really are leaders of their class.

I don't know enough about Ji Firepaw, but I otherwise like all of the horde leaders with the exception of Jestor Gallywix and I just don't know him. The most invasions I did were defending Orgrimmar's back gate with him and Tarren Mill with Hercular, so that's all I really know about Gallywix. I guess he can go. Oh, and I don't know too much about Rokhan, but he seems to be pretty bad ass of a combatant.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Anduin, he's a little wimp
    i'd love to see dwarf leader at the helm

Sylvanas for sure, if i was alliance it'd be malfurion

Deleted
    Horde: Thrall. Maybe Lor'thremar (or at least have some serious character development there)
    Alliance: Anduin, awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    Anduin, he's a little wimp
    i'd love to see dwarf leader at the helm
    I really agree with this. I love the Dwarf story.

Sylvanas

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I don't identify as either faction, but basically everyone that is in a relationship has to go as you say unless blizzard gets a writer/ member in the story dept that is actually experienced in that area. So, Malfurion and Tyrande, Thrall, Illidan if that counts, Sylvanas or Nathanos before they get started with that mess they are heading towards, Alleria and Turalyon, whoever is leading the trolls just for the lols and oh god please KILL GALLYWIX in fact... let ME kill gallywix.

Jaina's romance with kalecgos is "alright" for now I guess, it sort of makes sense in a dragon fetishist kind of way when you ignore the age gap - kill her once she starts saying "Kalec" every three sentences.
    Considering what happened to the last 2 guys she was screwing (Arthas and Thrall) I would cut my losses if i were him

Id like Genn and Sylvanas end up killing each other.

Deleted
    kill khadgar adn bring back medivh and let him get his staff bacj

Deleted
    Not sure about kill, but I would definitely replace Ji and Aysa with proper racial leaders for Pandaren. And maybe a real district.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna see any more female lore characters killed off we need them around so they can make more azeroth babies gotta keep the cycle going no matter what.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING is worse than Jale Rivermane's voice actress.
    The worst part is that WQ shows up on the screen when it isn't even showing as active.

Varian Wrynn. That guy has always bugged me. Self-proclaimed wolf-god and High King of all Alliance.