Deleted

4 set or legendary

Yo guys!

Currently got helm, back, gloves and legs in T20.
    In my bags I currently got Reap of Sows and Affli helm.

What should i go for, legendarys or 4set?

Sim yourself, easiest way to say.
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot

Hey, i think u should run 2 set and legos atm, and go for 4 set after u get tier chest or shoulders; regarding legendaries use helm+whatever since dps wise they are not far from each other, i usually pair head with prydaz or sacrolash, would love the new ring tho^^

Deleted
    Yoo and thanks for replies!

Think I will go with 4-set or with helm only atm as dps with both leggos simmed lower than 4-set.

I got my 4pc last night and it's simming like 15k above the helm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekful View Post
    I got my 4pc last night and it's simming like 15k above the helm
    What did you sim?? Because if it was single target i'll wager that the helm will be better on any fights with adds.

If you download https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/254069-simpermut you can compare up to 50 combinations of gear to figure out which combination of legendary and tier set + offpieces are the best combination for singletarget.

For fights with adds I recommend using warcraftlogs and try to use common sense.

4pc prolly sims higher. Legs for afflic are good but theyre all close. I still maintain competitive parses on afflic with harvester/prydaz

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzax View Post
    Yo guys!

Currently got helm, back, gloves and legs in T20.
    In my bags I currently got Reap of Sows and Affli helm.

What should i go for, legendarys or 4set?
    So you only have 2 leggos in total? I tend to think that 2 equipped will be better than the extra 5+% from going up to a 4 set. If you have more leggos though then the 4 set will probably outweigh specific ones. However, this is a guess and it all depends on the item level of you gear and your stats so the best option is to sim. Even if you have never before it is so easy now days to do a top gear sim with Raidbots.com and the Simulationcraft addon and that is much more accurate than people here guessing. As for a start the cape loses value on most multitarget fights.

Deleted
    Well, problem solved after a reset or two!

Went with 4 set tho