Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    Winterspring riding my arctic wolf on my original rogue.

Or Nagrand.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But a Car costs more than a Pixelated character that can be created (and copied from a server) as it is just a bunch of character options, mounts achievements and so forth that could be copied to another server Thus making the 2 as separate as lemons and apples.
    You know, I agree on that. However, it still stands to reason that people form a bond with them, which is logical for something that has been part of someones life for so long. The fact that the two examples are so far removed from each other really doesn't matter.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You know, I agree on that. However, it still stands to reason that people form a bond with them, which is logical for something that has been part of someones life for so long. The fact that the two examples are so far removed from each other really doesn't matter.
    Some people form bonds.

The Eastern plaguelands, where I first felt like paladin was the only class for me. At light's hope, seems only fitting.

Moonglade. Or the druid class hall in Val'sharah.

As a Druid, it's only fitting. And a nice sort of book end to the characters story.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Nowhere in particular.
    It's a secret to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    When Blizzard finally pulls the plug on WoW, and the servers will be shut down forever, where do you log off your character for the last time?!

I'm torn between Teldrassil (where I started my very first character, a NE warrior [still level 17!] back in 2005), or the Dark Portal into Outland (where I had my best times playing the game; I still love that HFP zone!).

I haven't played in over five years, but when Blizz pulls the plug, I'm resubbing for that final month just to log my character off for eternity.

Where are you going to log off your characters?
    That seems overly sentimental for a game you haven't played in 5 years.
    *I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!*

I'd bring all my characters right back to the very place they first spawned in upon character creation, except for those that can't I guess, like DH and such.
    Spriest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Brawler's pub.

I would convince 3 of my friends to meet up, and beg a GM to spawn our friend that passed away.

If not that, my dwarf shaman would find a bar and get drunk off some mead.
    One of my alts will get ported to a friends garrison, then will log off in the outhouse.

Either a floating island in BC Nagrand, or a biodome in Netherstorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.