Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just eat some and your hatred will go away.

at first I thought it was childish and stupid; I guess I still think that, but now I kinda appreciate that people include 'LF big dicks' types of phrases. It lets you know whose dumb and/or looking for a carry and scroll right past them

Yeah I guess it's childish and stupid but we're talking about an online video game, so I don't know if this is a battle worth fighting.

It may be immature, but are you sure this is the hill you want to die on?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if youre a woman? Is it like big clitoris dps?

Who. Cares. And. Why.

micropenis dps detected
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

I'll often make something like "LF 2 big boy dps, MoS +16" because, i'm looking for big boy dps. If they see that and think, "They aren't the group for me" then good, because they aren't the dps for me either. I'm upfront about what i'm looking for so they don't get half way through, fuck up, see me react like the short tempered abraisive dick I am and then just leave. I firmly believe cards should be on the table at the start of stuff like M+, especially in the LFG tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Everyone is different and reacts differently to things in this world.
    Do you always judge people and put them down if they don't react the way that you think someone should to a certain occurrence in life?
    I know you mentioned that you weren't being mean but putting someone down by them not acceding to what you think is the right way to act/react to something like this is a little ironic and frankly a little 'weak'.

Have a good day.
    I can't wait for the day that calling people by what they are is not CONSIDERED a bad thing.
    If you're offended by something that you should ignore, what are you? A strong person, a normal person, or a weak person?
    Even worse, when you don't even REALIZE that you are overreacting to the most mundane things, what are you? Certainly not a stable grown up. Being mature doesn't mean "never use the words big dicks". Being mature is about the attitude and knowledge, knowing what is a joke, what should be ignored, what is to be taken seriously, what is to be taken lightly. Throwing a fit like the OP because of a few words directed at absolutely no one, in no disrespectful manner, without discriminating anyone because it's not an insult in any way shape or form, is just straight up immature, way more than using the words (specially the way they are used: 100% harmless).

See the big difference between both mindset is this:
    You can be offended by these things and live in a perpetual state of oppression where you cannot fight the urge to make fucking forums posts about it, or you can learn to ignore these irrelevant things and live a happy, peaceful life undisturbed by uncontrollable triggers.

What is wrong with big dick deeps? Everyone likes big dick deeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    What if youre a woman? Is it like big clitoris dps?
    There are no girls on the internet, don't be silly.
    And if there were, they'd be Holy Priests.

You know what offends me more than Big dick dps (albert it childish)? People who are bad at the game. There has to be some measure of skill, maturity, and how thin skinned someone is and BDDPS is as good of any. If you claim to be that, but come in pulling sub-par numbers it's easy to remove them for lying about skill.

Would you prefer groups go back to needing the final achievement in Heroic for Normal groups? Or simply by ilvl? What about needing challenge tower completion?

This sounds more like someone was hurt they were turned down for a group, rather than it being offensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    There are no girls on the internet, don't be silly.
    And if there were, they'd be Holy Priests.
    They evolve. I pulled my GF into the game to heal me and she obviously started with a holy priest, but now she's got an unholy who sometimes overtakes my beast master - and the toons have similar ilvls. The last time we saw a group looking for Big Dick Deeps, I asked her if we have any serious topics to discuss right now and she replied "well, you know". Well, I know. It's OK then, isn't it?

Small dick DPS but knows how to move it for mechanics. The ladies love it.

i have a big dick and i do dps, i dont see the problem

No you are just jelly cause you ain't big.

Man, this thread has some big dick comments in them.

That was bad.

Anyway, well, people won't stop making groups like that. Either report or ignore.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    If you still find "anal [XYZ]" funny, you need to crawl out of your basement.

But coming from you, I'm not surprised.
    Why would people with good sense of humor be expected to live in basements?

It's not "anal xyz" that people find funny just so you know. I don't expect you to understand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    "Opening a pop-up restaurant in a busy downtown area. Need waiters, kitchen staff, and one BIG DICK CHEF."
    If a restaurant advertised itself with it's chef being a Biggus Dickus I'd eat there at least once to get to know the staff. They seem like fun people.

Way better than those wannabe high-society italian shmestaurants acting all fancy with overpriced food but then having to ask what a Primitivo is when I order one.

Deleted
    Microdick SJWs keeping this thread alive