Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I too get mad at things on the internet that don't matter at all, in any way/shape or form.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    just report them for inappropriate language

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Tends to be young players using this term, rather crude and dull, but some have a simpel minded giggle from it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Actually this the epitome of ignorance and childishness, you're only supposed to be proud of achievements, not facts of your birth/genetics. I.e. being white or having a big dick, or for doing things that you're supposed to do (i.e. dps that isn't awful for a character of your class/spec with your gear/ap) but rather for going above and beyond what basic expectations are.
    Are you seriously telling me I don't have the right to feel proud of the size of my penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Mm, I guess it depends on what we're defining as childish. Yeah it isn't something 5-8 year olds might do that much (they'd call it pee-pee), but rather 10-14 year olds. I've got two younger brother in that age range, and I sometimes play MOBAs/FPS with them and their friends, it's pretty much all they do.

It's not shameful to admit that you like childish jokes though, man. Plus, what does the approval of some random dude on the internet matter to you? You can be childish and still think you're an adult, it's cool.
    That's the mindset of a boring person. It has nothing to do with being mature or not

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    just report them for inappropriate language

Why is "big dick dps" inappropriate language?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Are you seriously telling me I don't have the right to feel proud of the size of my penis?
    Correct. There are plenty of people with big dicks who have say never placed in their home city's annual marathon, or fished the biggest catch of the day, or graduated from high school, or kissed a girl, or landed their dream job and so on and so forth.

You did not earn that, it's not an achievement. It's just skin and blood vessels.

That's the mindset of a boring person. It has nothing to do with being mature or not
    Well, some of us have childish humor, others don't. If that makes them adult or not isn't up to me, but the humor is definitely childish.

Sorry you're taking offense. Like I said, I didn't mean to step on sore toes.

Correct. There are plenty of people with big dicks who have say never placed in their home city's annual marathon, or fished the biggest catch of the day, or graduated from high school and so on and so forth.
    Look at the world. It's not a world of merit or accomplishment.

Get out with your liberal agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Got a big dick tho so who cares

- - - Updated - - -

BIG. DICK. DEEPS.
    I dunno man, if you did why the need to brag about it? Must not be apparent to anyone else.

Deleted
    Why is "big dick dps" inappropriate language?
    Hmm, 3 posts in short succession and my stereotyping already kicks in

If that makes them adult or not isn't up to me,
    You've been doing nothing but judging people based on their "childish humor".

I also find it hilarious when snowflakes pull the snowflake card

I dunno man, if you did why the need to brag about it? Must not be apparent to anyone else.
    I dunno about you, but I don't generally go around showing my dick to people. It's the kind of thing you kind of have to talk about if you want to brag about it, especially online.

Look at the world. It's not a world of merit or accomplishment.

Get out with your liberal agenda.
    Pretty sure my "agenda" is a very very conservative notion. I.e. that you should only be proud when you have achieved something to be proud about.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have never come across any group listing which has anything immature. The best ive seen was for a 2v2 partner with the description "Im a girl".

You've been doing nothing but judging people based on their "childish humor".

I also find it hilarious when snowflakes pull the snowflake card
    Actually, if you look at the thread you'll see that what happened is that you took offense from me saying that doing it is childish but what the OP is doing is just as childish, and then me explaining it. I can't be responsible for you taking offense from something that had nothing to do with you.

Jeez, these SJWs getting offended at every left turn, amirite?

I dunno about you, but I don't generally go around showing my dick to people. It's the kind of thing you kind of have to talk about if you want to brag about it, especially online.
    I don't either but sometimes I can't help it if they see it, what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't either but sometimes I can't help it if they see it, what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I think you've got a condition there. In civilized countries we call that "put on pants" or "stop chasing the neighborhood dog".

Pretty sure my "agenda" is a very very conservative notion. I.e. that you should only be proud when you have achieved something to be proud about.
    Considering we're talking about a video game "big dick dps" is actually an achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering we're talking about a video game "big dick dps" is actually an achievement
    You got a Wowhead link to that achievement?
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.