They killed it! Literally T21!

In their attempt to make Mastery viable Blizzard have outdo themselves by making the clunkiest Tier bonus ever!

Another Fires of Justice-esque proc? Really now? Judgement damage +60%?

Wow. Seriously I'd say discuss here but there isn't much room for discussion here.

It's not a proc though? It ALWAYS has the TFoJ effect. Which is basically the same as generating a HoPo, except that it's not subject to the cap, so you can still Judge at 5 without being sad. Seems OK to me.

Essentially, the new T21 bonuses are almost an exact replacement of our T20 bonuses, just being Judgment-focused instead of BoW-focused. Boring, but fine.

The equivalent of one holy power every judgement is garbage for a 4 set, really hope it doesn't go ahead. The 60% judgement is fairly strong when combined with the aura and mastery buff, and I can imagine mastery is going to be on par with the other stats to a much greater degree than it is now.

Overall pretty meh to me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Previous iteration of the set bonus sounded much better to me. However, as soon as it was up on the front page people cried bloody murder and bitched about it too. So, idk maybe we could just wait and see how it does in practice rather than grab pitchforks and get bitchy immediately after Blizzard even says "Retribution"

The Ret community sometimes... I swear...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's very little actual discussion to be had here.

Closing.