Resto Druid, Holy Priest or Resto Shaman

So I did almost everything in WoW except for healing. I raided so much as DPS that I want to try something else. There is only one thing, I really can't choose. I want to do the following things at 110:

- M+ (10-15)
    - HC Raiding

Which class and spec is most viable atm, Resto Druid, Holy Priest or Resto Shaman? I played them all on low level, I like the playstyle on all of them. The most important thing for me is to be viable and of course it's nice if one if these classes is outperforming the rest and is just simply the best.

I'm looking forward to your answers.

The thing about healing is everything is viable, they all have their own cooldowns and bits of nuances over the others.

But Resto Druid is very good at Mythic+ and raiding and Resto Shaman has very good raid healing and raid cooldowns but a bit worse at Mythic+ healing compared to Druid and Priest.

Resto Shamans are in high desire for raiding due to their unique cooldowns.

Holy Priest is good at everything just like a Resto Druid.

Personally out of those three I'd recommend Resto Druid as their strength this expansion has been very high and they also have the multi-spec role flexibility but you won't be disappointed no matter what healer you pick.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-07-17 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're just doing heroic? Whatever you want.

Shamans are rather in demand atm due to their CD's, and druids are doing rather well in general. No idea of priests though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    So I did almost everything in WoW except for healing. I raided so much as DPS that I want to try something else. There is only one thing, I really can't choose. I want to do the following things at 110:

- M+ (10-15)
    - HC Raiding

Which class and spec is most viable atm, Resto Druid, Holy Priest or Resto Shaman? I played them all on low level, I like the playstyle on all of them. The most important thing for me is to be viable and of course it's nice if one if these classes is outperforming the rest and is just simply the best.

I'm looking forward to your answers.
    Did you omit holy pallies on purpose or do they just not interest you?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick a class for you. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here.