Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Best mobster ever.


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder(Justified). The modern day gunslinger with a dry wit vs what seems to be your typical "good ol' backwoods boy" bad guy until you find out how intelligent, well spoken, driven, and dangerous he really is.

    Al Swearengen(Deadwood):Ian McShane absolutely KILLED it in his role as the real like figure of Swearengen. He's ruthless, a pimp, a bully, a murderer, a thief, and blackmailer, and yet, you find it really hard to hate the guy, and by the end of the series, you find yourself SIDING with him. The writing of the role and the performance by McShane is phenomenal, it's intelligent, at times funny, at times dark, at times poignant and at times brutal, but always brilliant.
    Excellent choices.

    Tiny example of what to expect from Boyd, if you haven't watched Justified.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    John Locke -LOST
    I loved Locke and Ben Linus so much. I love those mental games.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  3. #23
    In no particular order:

    Dexter - Dexter
    John Locke - LOST
    Rust Cohle - True Detective
    Tyrion Lannister - Game of Thrones
    Walter Bishop - Fringe
    Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men

  4. #24
    My 5 favorite shows and favorite characters from them:
    1. The Wire: Stringer Bell and Omar Little. Honorable mention to THE BUNK.
    2. LOST: Loved me some Kate, as in I'd love to love Kate, but Locke and Ben were my favorite characters.
    3. Banshee: Loved me some Rebecca, as in I'd love to love Rebecca, that's why she's my Avatar still. Favorite character though would be Job and Burton.
    4. Justified: I kinda feel Raylan and Boyd are linked, for as separate as they are... they dug coal together.
    5. Chuck: Love me some Sarah... you get the drift, but John Casey was my favorite there.

    Overall, if I had to pick just one... it's a bit of a lead on as well, but I'd go with Stringer Bell. the lead on is that it made me a huge fan of Idris Elba, in as much that Mahershala Ali's Remy from House of Cards turned me into a huge fan of him. So the expanded joy from that original character gives it a boost, but still an outstanding character in an outstanding show.

    Some honorable mention characters: Stannis Baratheon and Ramsay Bolton from Game of Throne's, Remy and Doug Stamper from House of Cards, Dr Cox and Dr. Turk from Scrubs, Shane from The Walking Dead, Jane and Mal and River and Book from Firefly.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2017-07-18 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Excellent choices.

    Tiny example of what to expect from Boyd, if you haven't watched Justified.

    Yep, that's Boyd. I loved it in one ep when he turned some guy down, and the guy is all surprised and asks "No? Did you say no?" and he replies "I have been accused of many things, but being inarticulate ain't one of them".

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yep, that's Boyd. I loved it in one ep when he turned some guy down, and the guy is all surprised and asks "No? Did you say no?" and he replies "I have been accused of many things, but being inarticulate ain't one of them".
    Even when he didn't "have the bandwidth for casual conversation", he'd be sure to steal the scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  7. #27
    i really like butters from south park

  8. #28
    Nicky Nichols - Orange is the New Black
    Doug Stamper - House of Cards
    BoJack Horseman - BoJack Horseman
    Jon Snow - GoT
    Peña - Narcos
    Wilson Fisk - Daredevil
    Jody Mills - Supernatural

    My list is pretty much just based off of who I think play their characters damn well so that I love watching them in action. I feel more empathy or sympathy for other characters in the show than those mentioned, but I feel like those are the favorites based off on good acting imho.

  9. #29
    Stood in the Fire Taso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anywhere,USA
    Posts
    351
    Spongebob squarepants.
    Frye from future Rama
    Rich Sanchez of rick and Morty
    Bugs bunny of the original looney toons

  10. #30
    The Lightbringer Bantokar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark/USA
    Posts
    3,204
    Titus Pullo - Rome
    jake - Crazyhead
    Roger - American Dad
    8 year olds Dude.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Frank - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

    "I'm the trash man!"
    Frank is totally my spirit totem.

  12. #32
    Raven Reyes is the correct answer to this thread.




    Things are exactly as they seem.

  13. #33
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    27,663
    Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen - Game of Thrones
    Dean and Sam Winchester - Supernatural

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Raven Reyes is the correct answer to this thread.
    I almost added Octavia, but I'm not caught up and feels a little too new... that said, I still only have 2 POPs, and she is one of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •