Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Fury is consistent dmg in both aoe and single. arms will fall off soon after nerfs so just stay fury

Quote Originally Posted by billybongz View Post
    Fury is consistent dmg in both aoe and single. arms will fall off soon after nerfs so just stay fury
    The nerfs didnt do much.

I play fury, because I love DW animation on my Gnome warrior. I can give a rats arse if I'm #1, #5, mid pack or dead last for DPS. I play for fun. Even my Raiding main plays a spec I have the most fun with, not the FotM top DPS spec.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2017-07-28 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    The nerfs didnt do much.
    It was a 5-10% nerf depending on gear setup. It was big. Fury and Arms aren't too far apart.

A big reason why Arms will be a bit more consistently better than Fury is thanks to Juggernaut -- which has handicapped this spec's potential since the start of the xpac. Still dumbfounded that nothing has been tweaked or reworked with respect to that shitty blight on the Fury execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    The nerfs didnt do much.
    Enough that arms and fury are pretty close now.
    Arms is not really the best spec for any fight anymore. The change to the ring also made the spec way more random while fury is pretty consistent.

You're probably better off as a rogue if you want to play melee this tier though.