Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    1. I am not "trying" , I've already made and stated. It's not on me to help you and your reading comprehension. It's so-so, it's there, it's nothing to write home about, and certainly not a reason to actively seek a warrior for your raid guild comp.
    2. Sure as sure, but not by much. I'm still waiting for more lolworthy material the likes of " And you mention Healthstones as utility? That is completely fucking idiotic, because they do nothing, seeing as you should be using the superior health potions anyway."
    1. You don't actively seek a warrior for a raid guild comp just for a raid CD. You actively seek them because their exceptional add damage while maintaining boss damage, their exceptional execute phase damage, and their perfectly useful raid CD that's better than pretty much any raid CD a dps spec can bring to the raid. That Raid CD is just icing on the cake.
    2. I didn't say healthstones did nothing. Bring a lock for a free ~7mil total healing in a 20man group is worth having. It's still not a better utility than a rallying cry though. 15% more to your hp is a much larger benefit for large incoming raid wide damage than a healthstone that isn't even 10% of your total health pull. Rallying Cry can be used preemptively while a healthstone can't. Healthstone is also useless if you can't use it because the attack killed you.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-25 at 02:41 AM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    2. I didn't say healthstones did nothing. Bring a lock for a free ~7mil total healing in a 20man group is worth having. It's still not a better utility than a rallying cry though. 15% more to your hp is a much larger benefit for large incoming raid wide damage than a healthstone that isn't even 10% of your total health pull. Rallying Cry can be used preemptively while a healthstone can't. Healthstone is also useless if you can't use it because the attack killed you.
    Except health stones are completely useless(outside of PvP), because healing potions heal for more(unless you're playing Affliction) and share the same CD.

  3. #103
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Except health stones are completely useless(outside of PvP), because healing potions heal for more(unless you're playing Affliction) and share the same CD.
    Yea you got a point. Bit more useless than I made them out to be even. As long as your raid comes prepared that is.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

  4. #104
    Fury is consistent dmg in both aoe and single. arms will fall off soon after nerfs so just stay fury

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by billybongz View Post
    Fury is consistent dmg in both aoe and single. arms will fall off soon after nerfs so just stay fury
    The nerfs didnt do much.

  6. #106
    I play fury, because I love DW animation on my Gnome warrior. I can give a rats arse if I'm #1, #5, mid pack or dead last for DPS. I play for fun. Even my Raiding main plays a spec I have the most fun with, not the FotM top DPS spec.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2017-07-28 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    The nerfs didnt do much.
    It was a 5-10% nerf depending on gear setup. It was big. Fury and Arms aren't too far apart.

    A big reason why Arms will be a bit more consistently better than Fury is thanks to Juggernaut -- which has handicapped this spec's potential since the start of the xpac. Still dumbfounded that nothing has been tweaked or reworked with respect to that shitty blight on the Fury execute phase.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    The nerfs didnt do much.
    Enough that arms and fury are pretty close now.
    Arms is not really the best spec for any fight anymore. The change to the ring also made the spec way more random while fury is pretty consistent.

    You're probably better off as a rogue if you want to play melee this tier though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •