MW help with logs

I am looking for some tips for our mistweaver to improve her numbers I am a resto druid so I have no clue how to play mistweaver so I do not know where to start. Thanks in advance.
    P.s. unable to post links so sorry for the spaces.

h ttps :/ / ww w. wa rcr. ftlo gs. com /rep orts/C R9rhg2 VpNDL 4186

h ttp s:/ /ww w. wa rcra. tlo gs. com /rep ort s/hBjM7J Dw1Z. yPkFV

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilcox27 View Post
    I am looking for some tips for our mistweaver to improve her numbers I am a resto druid so I have no clue how to play mistweaver so I do not know where to start. Thanks in advance.
    P.s. unable to post links so sorry for the spaces.

h ttps :/ / ww w. wa rcr. ftlo gs. com /rep orts/C R9rhg2 VpNDL 4186

h ttp s:/ /ww w. wa rcra. tlo gs. com /rep ort s/hBjM7J Dw1Z. yPkFV
    Im not the best at reading logs but I am a MW, She should be casting more Revivals, properly lining up to hit a majority of the raid with chi bust cause its a crazy good heal, Shes not properly enchanted and gem'd either. IS she having problems with mana? I would go mana tea if she is.

The Usage of the core kit seems to be there in a pretty good balance. By this i mean purely the amount of casts of the core spells. To me the problems seem to be cooldown usage and utilizing legendaries she currently has equipped on top of not utilizing the set bonus procs that she seems to have in some of the fights. Tier 1 talent (chi burst) and tier 6 (chi-ji / refreshing jade wind) are also pretty low.

My tips from most important to least:
    -Use Revival, legendary trinket, chi burst and chi-ji more often.
    -Every time one of these is up she should look for a way to put it on cooldown in an efficient way, but shouldn't hold on for a perfect opportunity.
    -Utilize the set bonus every time it procs especially with the legendary belt. Doing this just before a revival makes it loads stronger too because of the spreading 40% healing increase and the 12% healing increase from the set.
    -Second trinket is pretty garbage. In general trinkets that proc healing are for mw cause of how unpredictable renewing mist is.
    Last edited by LoveLove; 2017-07-17 at 11:10 PM.