Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Or pool cleaners? Or people who use it for other cleaning purposes? I mean sure let's just regulate everthing that can be used to hurt another person that solves everything, right?
    There are literally dozens of cleaners available on the market for arguably much cheaper while having far less caustic properties. The opposite of your argument would be why regulate anything at all? I mean people will hurt other people regardless so let's just drop any pretense of safety and make everything available to everyone.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

And this is why you don't date Bipolar women.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    A lot of drain cleaners have a high level of sulfuric acid. I've also heard you can get bottles of the stuff at auto parts stores.
    The original question made me go and take a quick look around and you can actually buy laboratory certified sulphuric acid on fucking ebay, believe it or not. There are also an awful lot of chemical precursors readily available on there that can be converted easily enough if you know what you are about. Bonkers.
    Last edited by allatar; 2017-07-24 at 02:43 PM.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I know racists are typically quite dim, but as over 70% of the victims are white British, I am going to say that even they can work out that they are unlikely to be Muslims.
    So lemme get this straight, you claim that most Muslim victims are women targeted by their families. I claim there have been racist attacks against Muslims, you counter that by saying the Muslims you initially said were women are in fact white men... I see what you mean about racists being quite dim.

There is literally a British Pakistani in this thread who has admitted it is a problem within that community. For every Muslim girl scarred or killed by an "honour" attack, we have apologists like you saying it must be the fault of racists, people like you are why the Rotherham rape gangs were allowed to roam freely. Others have had enough, they want to know if there are problems in a community and they want those problems tackled, if those problems are largely within the Pakistani Muslim community, then so be it, we do not ignore them out of fear of offending Pakistani Muslims.
    Stop talking bollocks. Have I said there's no problems among the Pakistani community? What I'm saying is there has been a massive jump in acid attacks recently, when police are largely putting it down to hang activity and hate crimes there's an obvious issue with people tryin to shift blame to their least favourite demographic.

It's your attitude of blaming everything on whatever group you consider "undesirable" that makes it difficult to pin responsibility on individuals due to all the noise coming from people who think everything is the fault of that community as a whole (although considering local authorities' have a track record of failure to protect children regardless of the demographic groups involved I doubt the problems in Rotherham were purely to do with concerns of being lumped in with racists and Islamaphobes.)

Your attitude is leading to the failure of the system to protect the vulnerable in our society, your attitude is leading to a rise in the far right in our society, so take your attitude and stick it where the sun does not shine. I do not give a flying fuck what religion someone adheres to, all I want is a practical solution to the issues and if that makes the Pakistani Muslim community look bad, then tough shit for the Pakistani Muslim community.

If the Cypriot community were doing this, then I would say we have a problem with Cypriot people in Britain throwing acid at people, if it is a problem, then you target the source of the problem and in this case that means gang members and Pakistani Muslims.
    So if you're happy to blame Cypriots for things concerning Cypriots, and happy to blame British Muslims for things involving British Muslims, why do you have such issues acknowledging problems with white British males?

Once again, how is it relevant what the local percentage is, when the demographics of the country is 90% white? If 30% of a certain crime is being committed largely by one particular demographic way out of proportion to its numbers (in this case Muslims) then it is unsurprising when the crime is associated with that demographic.
    If you're so interested in the demographic groups involved don't you think it may sense to look at them in the area the attacks are concentrated, or do you dismiss that idea because it doesn't fit the story you want to tell?

You cannot just handwave away the percentage of attacks by Muslims.
    I'd say you can't just handwave away the links to gang violence but it seems you're going to try your hardest until people give up talking to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Sorry if I have missed this, but do we know the % of these kinds of attacks carried out by Muslims?
    I daresay the stats are out there, but what's being reported is the large jump is mostly connected to gang activity with the majority of victims and perpetrators being white males.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm well aware. I was just mocking the usual comments that pop up whenever certain topics come up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    So you're derailing to be ironic? First?

I am confused.
    *I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!*

And they wonder why more and more men are losing interest in women

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    How's she going to burn in hell if she has no soul? Checkmate.
    Takes quote from grievously injured, blinded, mutilated human being, and attempts to shit on them. Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    The original question made me go and take a quick look around and you can actually buy laboratory certified sulphuric acid on fucking ebay, believe it or not. There are also an awful lot of chemical precursors readily available on there that can be converted easily enough if you know what you are about. Bonkers.
    I know crazy, its almost like these substances need to be readily available to laboratories, high schools, colleges, start ups, construction companies, private general contractors, and even the average Joe who needs to get rid of some rust on some metal, nuts.

Honestly, i could murder someone with a fork, guess we need to make the market for sporks only

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He doesn't get the difference. He found like 20 Muslims who accepted gays and is an exception and not a rule, but he wants to be seen and make this about religion somehow and bring his obvious bias and racism into it. I mean technically he needs an infraction since he posted about forbidden topics already. And is derailing.
    Yeah, if I had posted that exact same thing, Endus would have been in here within 10 minutes and given me an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    ...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    And none of that is happening towards white people at all. You saying so doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    And none of that is happening towards white people at all. You saying so doesn't make it true.
    N.. nothing is happening.. please stop.

In EVERY European country, even in my city.

Fucking cuckolds selling off their own continent.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So you're derailing to be ironic? First?

I am confused.
    How is it derailing when in the same post I address the topic with a large OT at the beginning?

- - - Updated - - -

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Acid attacks are becoming quite a thing lately, We had two such attacks in my area alone int he space of 6 months...

What exactly do you think this video is showing?

Since when does "People immigrating into a town/country"="genocide"?

I'm confused where all the killing of white people is that you claim is happening.

I'm confused where all the killing of white people is that you claim is happening.
    Population replacement is what exactly?

lol!!! mass importing non-europeans to europeans country so europeans become minorities in their own countries and in long run will be very few left!!

Population replacement is what exactly?
    So they're kicking people out for the immigrants? You clearly don't know what genocide is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    lol!!! mass importing non-europeans to europeans country so europeans become minorities in their own countries and in long run will be very few left!!
    That's not genocide. It's also not even an actual issue unless you're racist. What does it matter who the minority is?