Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Tbh I liked the bugged appearance of the warglaives way more than the regular one.

  2. #42
    Dreadlord Twistedelmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    804
    Noooo! Revert, Revert, Revert!

    I actually like the way they look and the fact they closely resemble one of the Legion insignias


  3. #43
    Damn i prefer a new look instead "original" with ugly handholders..... SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, ... Ser Gregor pls

  4. #44
    Joy, time to get use to the glaives cutting through my DH's shoulders.

  5. #45
    Herald of the Titans Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, exactly!

    Although the Horde races are just cooler, what other MMO allows you to play the "bad guy races"?
    EverQuest, Everquest 2, SWOTR (techically), Blade and Soul, Arch Age, LOTRO, Wildstar.....

  6. #46
    why is Tyrande's, Malfurion's and Illidan's bacstory here instead of Volume 1????

  7. #47
    march 2019? it'll take two years.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, exactly!

    Although the Horde races are just cooler, what other MMO allows you to play the "bad guy races"?
    Notice he left the belfs out, must be a nelf lover :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Anyone on here give me an /10 for the first 2 chronicles? Keep seeing them walking by a bookstore near work, and not sure if worth my time.
    10/10 worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    And the Alliance has emo elves, midgets, slightly taller hairier midgets, space goats, dog people, and cardboard-looking humans.
    I beat you to it mate.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Anyone on here give me an /10 for the first 2 chronicles? Keep seeing them walking by a bookstore near work, and not sure if worth my time.
    If you're interested in Warcraft lore they're worth it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    I beat you to it mate.
    That you did.
    mine was funnier tho

  10. #50
    The Insane Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!
    Posts
    15,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    EverQuest, Everquest 2, SWOTR (techically), Blade and Soul, Arch Age, LOTRO, Wildstar.....
    I'll concede that Everquest has some pretty damned ugly, monster-esque races among whom are the "usual baddies", but the others? Not from what I recall.
    MMO Champion is not so much a fan forum as it is a forum where jaded people lacking in self-control congregate in order to shit over an entirely optional product and those daring to actually enjoy said product.

    Haters gonna hate.

  11. #51
    Herald of the Titans Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'll concede that Everquest has some pretty damned ugly, monster-esque races among whom are the "usual baddies", but the others? Not from what I recall.
    SWOTR you could be the Sith.... really you missed this? Wildstar you could be the "bad guys" the other faction? LOTRO.... how did you miss the fact you could be an orc, warg, spider, etc?

    "BAD GUYS" is a relative term anyway. Also if you think WOW is the only MMO out there you can play the "bad races" you really have a narrow look at MMOs or have an agenda.

  12. #52
    The Insane Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!
    Posts
    15,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    SWOTR you could be the Sith.... really you missed this? Wildstar you could be the "bad guys" the other faction? LOTRO.... how did you miss the fact you could be an orc, warg, spider, etc?

    "BAD GUYS" is a relative term anyway. Also if you think WOW is the only MMO out there you can play the "bad races" you really have a narrow look at MMOs or have an agenda.
    Not sure what "agenda" there is to be had, but alright, other MMO's allow you to play ugly races. One learns something new every day.

    Doesn't change my opinion that the Horde and WoW allows for some of the most unique "ugly" races though, such as Tauren and Undead, after having looked through the races of those games.
    MMO Champion is not so much a fan forum as it is a forum where jaded people lacking in self-control congregate in order to shit over an entirely optional product and those daring to actually enjoy said product.

    Haters gonna hate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •