Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Posting comics is cheating!

What has 5 fingers and isn't your hand?

My hand

A teacher, an accountant and a lawyer died and went to heaven. St Peter greeted all three at the pearly gates, and said: "I would love to let you all enter, but unfortunately we have had to raise our standards for entry. As such, I must ask you all a question, to test your worth".

St Peter addressed the teacher and asked: "What is the name of the passenger ship that crashed into an iceberg in the early 20th century? They made a movie about it".

The teacher quickly concluded: "You must be referring to the Titanic".

St Peter confirmed this answer as correct, and let the teacher have entry to heaven. St Peter then moved on to the accountant and quickly concluded he did not really want to let a man like that into heaven. With a twist of deviousness, St Peter asked: "How many people died on that ship?".

The accountant thought for a second, then beamed "I just saw that movie, and I remember that from the ending credits! 1228!"
    St Peter conceded defeat, and let the accountant into heaven. Then he turned to the lawyer. "What were their names?"
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    These jokes are bad and you should feel bad

/Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    These jokes are bad and you should feel bad

/Zoidberg
    I don't know... I've enjoyed them. You've just got an off sense of humor (because clearly it's not me in the wrong... clearly).

Deleted
    A man who was having heart trouble went to the doctor to see what his options were. Naturally, the doctor recommended a heart transplant. The man reluctantly agreed, and asked if there were any hearts immediately available, considering that money was no object.
    "I do have three hearts," said the doctor. "The first is from an 18-year old kid, nonsmoker, athletic, swimmer, with a great diet. He hit his head on the swimming pool and died. It's $100,000. The second is from a marathon runner, 24 years old, great condition, very strong. He got hit by a bus. It's $150,000. The third is from a heavy drinker, cigar smoker, and a steak lover. It's $500,000."
    "Hey, why is that heart so expensive? He lived a terrible life!"
    "Yeah, but it's from a lawyer and never been used."

Funny: celtic209 (#25)
    Because good lawyer joke.

Here's one from Norway.

--

A Norwegian tour guide was guiding a pair of tourists around a small village situated amongst the scenic fjords of Norway. As the group were heading into the docks area, the tour guide explained:

"These are the docks. In the old days, fishing vessels used to come in here and deliver the catch of the day. I spent ten years of my youth working here, hauling fish off the boats. Not that anyone calls me Thor the Dockhand for that reason, mind you. "

The group continued down the docks, and encountered a mighty sail ship. "And this here is the Seagull, a 1:1 replica of a 1750's high seas vessel. I build her with my own hands, mind you - took me twenty-five years to complete. Of course, nobody calls me Thor the Shipwright just because of that."

"But bugger ONE sheep...."
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It's time for one of those vote count thingies!

Danner (3)- Cruelle (#11), Marack (#17), Celtic209 (#19)

Celtic209 (2)- Danner (#9), Graeham (#13)

Crackleslap (1)- Crissi (#15)

Funny
    Celtic209 - Danner (#26)
    Cruelle - Graeham (#13)
    Graeham - Crissi (#15)

And Celtic gets my useless funny vote... cuz I like me good lawyer jokes.

Close runner up was the math joke! I wish I'd known I could get Blizz to do my Cal3 homework....

It is Day 1. The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday 7/19/2017 at 18:05 Eastern.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...if I was a blizz dev, totally would have trolled with a fancy bad answer

You know what's a joke? Cyndaquils! Who thinks a fire rat is a good idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight voting Celtic for counter trains because yolo.

Unvote
    vote: Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ...if I was a blizz dev, totally would have trolled with a fancy bad answer

You know what's a joke? Cyndaquils! Who thinks a fire rat is a good idea?
    The same people who thought a Pokemon who dies as it evolves was a good idea.

So it is 3:3 then. I guess Cruelle has the deciding vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop, hammer time!

Unvote

Vote Celtic

Cause jokes yo.

Alright that's a hammer. Celtic is no more. He has ceased to be.

Celtic209 playing Murderee #12 has been lynched.

He was a plain VT you fools!

It's now Night 1. Deadline for Night 1 is Thursday 7/20/2017 at 14:05.

Bump-a-rooney.

Oh noes! Murder has happened in the night! Who could do such a terrible thing? It was probably Marack.

Marack playing Murderee #4 has been slain during Night 1.

He was a plain VT you fools!

{Insert witty thing here when Large has more than 15 minutes before hours of training sales people.}

It is now Day 2. The deadline for Day 2 is Saturday 7/22/2017 at 14:05 Eastern time.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-07-22 at 05:57 PM.

I wish to report a bug in this game. Lynching Celtic is always supposed to be right. Clearly something is wrong.

I guess we now need to decide if this is a 2-scum game with a cop, or a 1-scum game without one. Either way, it's time to claim.

- - - Updated - - -

So lonely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here babe.

Wonder if the funny thing was ever decided and done something about. There was no declaration given last I checked, 3 way tie. Or maybe this was all one big distraction.

You know whats a joke? #69.

I'm looking forward to post #69 then!

Cruelle and Graeham might answer if they got anything from the funny votes, but it does indeed seem like nothing was actually announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then, @Cruelle @Graeham

Abandoning that train of thought til they arrive anyways.

So many pure joke posts. @.@ Also, if it was 2 scum, today would be lylo. Which actually would kinda suck for the first game in several weeks. I'll put my money on there being a single scum instead.

Deleted
    Should we be discussing the Murderee thing that comes up on Celtics/Maracks deaths. Or you think that's just fluff?

No one should vote till were really sure on how we want to proceed. Worst case scenario the split is 3/2 and if one of us messes up with a vote we lose.

I'd like to vote crackle, firstly low post count (probably just busy but rarely has a low post count) and to see if Crissi was bussing, don't really know Crissi's game to well.

the funny vote thing: Largehorn messaged me to let me know the game does indeed have scum in. That's it.