Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    @Cruelle:

Hm. I am Murderee #1. So I figured that was just a character naming scheme. With Celtic being #12, we're obviously not numbered 1-7 either.
    You are not a Murderee then?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Cruelle:

Hm. I am Murderee #1. So I figured that was just a character naming scheme. With Celtic being #12, we're obviously not numbered 1-7 either.
    You are not a Murderee then?
    Yes I am a Murderee #101. I just wondered if it meant anything in the context of the game and if anyone had speculated on what it might mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake claims by Danner, Danner voter killed, danner train diverted by non other than myself . Danner is scumily scum!

Vote: Danner

I can confirm that I received the same message as Cruelle.

I'll post again later this morning once I'm done with a meeting.

@Crackleslap: You're confident this game is 1 scum then?
    Because with 5 players left, we're posisbly at LyLo and you just set up a loss if you're town.

You may be right though. Nobody claimed cop so far, so I guess we have no cop. That leads heavily to the 1 scum theory.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confident you're scum @Danner. I'm not confident about setup.

As far at setup goes, I don't really want to get into that at the moment for fear of potentially exposing a TPR.

Which, incidentally, is why I'm concerned by the push for people to claim. It doesn't really do anything but give scum a priority list of who to target at night and who to try and push a mislynch on.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like a willy nilly vote there, crackle. Although...lack of pile on to end the day (and the game) means 1 of 2 things: we only actually have 1 scum (could be crackle, could be not), or we have 2 and crackle is one of them.

Also, I suppose with Graeham and Cruelle's posts that means nothing came from the funny votes and it was just fluff, or maybe the something was just to confirm there is scum, which seems silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Which, incidentally, is why I'm concerned by the push for people to claim. It doesn't really do anything but give scum a priority list of who to target at night and who to try and push a mislynch on.
    With 5 players alive, we at best have 1 more gameday. At worst, today is LyLo. Delaying the claiming doesn't make a lot of sense. The best claim is 1 day before LyLo, as it is too easy to fakeclaim at LyLo and get away with it. Which is what I assume Crackleslap is doing right now.

Of course, for the general statement - if you're a doc there isn't much reason to claim that truthfully.

Don't everyone post at once!

:P

Sorry... /10char

- - - Updated - - -

So lonely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm not sure what else to add. Crackle's spontaneous vote on a potential lylo was a bit reckless at the time, and Id like to know what that was going to accomplish. However, I think it narrowed down the options to the composition.

It's a bold move. I'll admit to not really knowing how best to proceed. It's funny how stressful smaller games can be since the stakes are high very early on and there's minimal room for error. Which is precisely why I've been so quiet. >.<

Crackle has all but claimed a guilty on me, and knowing that can't be right, I do not understand his gameplan by doing so. I'll break it down to you all, with and without my insider knowledge of my allegiance.

If we have two scum.

I know Crackleslap can't be the cop (basically, I know I'm town), so he's essentially has to be lying scum or doing something very very stupid. But the rest of you don't know that, and should assume he is the cop and follow his softclaim - or a desperate mafioso out to get a mislynch going - or ... stupid. I do not think Crackleslap is stupid.

No matter the constellation given two scum, then that's essentially the endgame. You decide the game right now.

If Crackle is scum, then it's his word vs mine. Roll a die, or vote whatever you feel like.

If Crackle is town, there is no way we can get a lynch off on anyone except me; the scum will have no reason to comply to that kind of lynch.
    But: since the two other scum then haven't hammered me and ended the game yet (it can't be that hard to synchronize a double hammer), I strongly disbelieve there are two scum remaining and Crackle isn't one of them.

TLDR if there are two scum:
    - I must assume that Crackle is one of the scum. Lynching Crackle is the right play for me.
    - The rest of you know that either me or crackle is one of the two scum, or the two scum theory is flawed. Lynching Me or Crackle is the right play for you.

If we have one scum

Crackleslap's play makes little sense to me in this kind of setup. Per my knowledge I'm lynched - I'll flip town, someone dies tonight, and tomorrow is 3 players where one is scum. You'll lynch Crackleslap. It's an easy lynch after my flip, really. If he's the scum, then he lost. If he's town, we lost. No matter what, Crackleslap is doing a losing play for himself.

For that reason, I can't make sense of Crackleslap's play. My best guess in this constellation is that he picked a player at random as gambles the game on it being right. But ... I mean, I did that too. I picked Cruelle. I have no reason to believe Cruelle is more scum than the rest of you (well, maybe a little hunch based on activity). But essentially, that's just a random pick. It doesn't mean I start voting on Cruelle outright. That's just my end-of-gameday play given no better claims. Then I vote Cruelle.

The rest of you have slightly less knowledge here. The right play for you is to lynch me in this situation. Then we're aligned on the information. And if you think I'm the scum, you win outright anyway. Otherwise Crackle is tomorrow's lynch, and he's the scum. And if that's not right either, then Crackle is kinda to blame here.

TLDR if there is one scum:
    - I know Crackleslap just lost himself the game, but I am not sure about his allegiance.
    - The rest of you should lynch me to verify Crackleslap's claim - there is no reason to lynch Crackleslap if there is only one scum. We have another night to go on.

So maybe something else is up.

Is the setup Two unaligned serial killers ? We lack a kill I think.
    And I'm kinda out of ideas as a result.

I recall Marack falling victim to a clever trick in regards to being boldly accused of scum during the previous game. That is what gives me pause, here, because that was a very small game too and scum ended up maneuvering themselves to victory fairly easily as a result. Furthermore, things have been very quiet - which I myself must hold accountability for as well.

I think I'm just going to go with my gut here. It may be wrong, it may screw the game over but...at the same time, Danner is putting up a decent defence of himself and Crackle hasn't really pushed on him at all beyond the initial assault. So I'm going to...

Vote: Crackleslap

Which puts them both on equal footing in terms of votes. I guess we'll see how things play out from here. It's the only approach I can think of embracing that's 'fair', really. I'll admit I'm a little off due to how long it's been since the last game, though.

Four hours left, guess I'll be putting the vote up as well.

vote: Crackleslap

Deleted
    going with my gut too. Sorry for not being a round I have been so busy this last few days. just found out I'm pregnant! well not me , my partner.

vote:Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    MY play was nothing but to throw an accusation out there and see what happens. Had not a single care what the reaction would be. Enjoy any information that came from this if the game doesn't end. I am town.

Granted I probably should have interacted with more people. Or just at all. :>

Well couple of things...

1) #57 was the hammer.
    2) It's bascially at the deadline. Yay for weekend sleep schedules!
    3) Crackleslap playing Murderee #3.14 has been lynched.
    4) He was a plain VT you fools!

It's now Night 2. The deadline for Night 2 is Sunday 7/23/2017 at 14:05 Eastern Time.

Badabump-10char