Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Zomg... totally lost track of time because of stupid shit.

Sorry guys!!

Cruelle playing Murderee #101 has been killed.

They were a plain VT you fools!

It is now Day 3. The deadline for Day 3 is Monday 7/24/2017 at 19:20 Eastern.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

This really isn't going the way I wanted it. My gameplan for today was to pressure and probably fallback-vote on Cruelle. Especially after yesterday's hammer coming out of the Cruelle, which was the point where I really knew Crackle couldn't be in a two-scum setup. I think someone is being genuinely mean on my expense here though. And that means either of you could be it; you're both devious enough, but I would rank Graeham over Crissi in deviousness per experience (Graeham has royally fooled me before).

But: I have no idea which of you to vote on though. Voting records ain't that useful a tool, and it's not like I can read too much into what you have said.

The silving lining is that lynching Crackleslap over me (which at the time was wrong play by the way, you should have lynched me) saves us an automatic lynch on Crackleslap today. The downside... you can't trust me on that point. So eh. I'm not sure it's much of an upside.

Anyway - since there obviously is only one scum around, I expect all of us to claim to be VTs at this point (I'm one at least), so ... guess the claims ain't that useful - but I'll want them nonetheless. Hi. I'm Murderee #1, a VT.

All that said... I'm leaning voting on Crissi at this point. Graeham gave feedback per #44. I do not think that is alignment indicative, but it is something, which means Graeham has more cake points.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Alright, I see no reason for me not to claim at this point. I'm the 'Anti-Murder' - a Doctor based role. I protected myself on N1 for obvious reasons. On N2, I chose to protect Crissi - honestly just on a complete whim since I really had no idea who to trust at the end of the day phase and needed to put a night action out there.

My role is partly why I ended up being so quiet and also why I was a bit unnerved by the talk of role names earlier on. Though I can't excuse my low activity on those factors alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phelps vs Shark was awesome.

I already claimed in the form of a joke last game day. Hello Murderee #69.

One of us is clearly lying. I can see a line of consistency in Graehams claim, but with only the last day to really go on in terms of consistency over time it could be just a good fake claim.

Danner, I'm a bit confused on how #44 was regarded as feedback. While it lines up with Cruelle, that can be fairly easy to jump aboard as scum since he was also tied for most funny. Just seems like a bit of digging to throw dirt on the other person / me.

So we have claims
    - Danner, murderee #1 - VT
    - Crissi, murderee #69 - assuming VT since nothing else was said.
    - Graeham, anti-murder - Doctor, self-protected on N1, Crissi on N2.

What about the joke reward?
    I just noted that the jokes are posted in the #1 post. Three of them. Cruelle and graeham's jokes are there. Also, Celtic's. All three which got a funny vote.
    Celtic died due to a lynch on D1. The other two got a confirmation message that there are scum in the game. Which is ... not that useful ?

So let's get down to it.
    Graeham clearly hinted at being a doctor already yesterday, so his claim is consistent with that. If not for me not trusting my ability to read Graeham, that would be sufficient for me to assume he is town. Instead, I have to wonder. Graeham is the only one not claiming to be a murderee. And if I found it pretty obvious he was making a doc claim at that point. I can't imagine the scum to be much worse than me at reading between the lines.

So why would the scum not kill him? It should be the one assured-kill option the scum had, given how doctors almost always end up self-protecting on N1. Unless they figured he was lying, trying to draw a kill. I at least was half of that mind. Which is why I backed up Graeham's claim by literally pointing out the doc claim to the world. You know, help him along.

Crissi did claim #69. When I look at it, that's actually not a bad softclaim at all. I mean, obviously a scum-Crissi would already see that two flipped players had a murderee number, but it's still pretty good. And given the other numbers around, I'd say 69 is as good a number as any.

Basically... it's all down to who I think is town here. And I have literally no idea. Most likely to lie: Graeham. I'm not convinced a game with 1 scum should have a doctor in it at all. Balance reasons tells me that. But, best story is also Graeham. because Crissi doesn't really have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and FYI - 12 hours remaining of the deadline. We do not have 48 hours.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    9 hours left? Bleh. Just woke up and I'll be at the end of work when that expires. Will do my best to check

And yeah, hard to have a story as a VT That's generally easier to do with a power role, both real and fake claim.

But... wanting to paint a bigger target on him seems an odd thing to do. Especially given the preference for Cruelle being alive as a fallback vote. Like... annoyed Graham Makes a harder target to convince to get lynched for a win? Hmmm.

I suspect my role was simply added to mitigate the effect of night kills and potentially extend the game a little longer as a reward for picking the right targets. Unfortunately I didn't pick the right targets so it ended up being rather pointless in my hands - but it also didn't really screw with the game's balance.

I took another look through the thread and the highlight for me is the situation between Crackle and Danner. The former is on record stating he does not enjoy being scum very much and he has a habit of becoming very defensive under pressure if he is scum. Crackle later admitted that he was simply throwing something out there to see if it sparked a discussion...which means that Danner handled himself well against an accusation that held no weight to it.

With that in mind, I'm inclined to trust Danner more than I trust Crissi. It may turn out to be the wrong choice but if Danner does turn out to be scum then I'll be very proud of him for not folding under the pressure of a false accusation.

So for better or worse I'm just going to throw my vote out now.

Vote: Crissi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well 3 hours left. May as well put my vote out.

Vote Graeham

Because I don't know which of you is which, but Danner comes off as town Danner so...

Let Danner decide!

Well, I'm not scum at least. But I have no idea what to pick...

- - - Updated - - -

Head says vote Graeham. I just don't find a doc too plausible.
    Heart says vote Crissi. Because Graeham played a high game if that doc claim is fake, and he kinda deserves to win in that case. It was a genuinely good claim!
    Stomach says vote Danner. That guy is clearly the least trustworthy person if looking at it objectively. The stomach is overruled.

To be honest, this is a coinflip. So no matter what the outcome is, well played whomever is the scum of you two. I literally cannot tell.

Random.org says vote Graeham. So I'll try that.

vote: Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

And now we just wait for the outcome I guess!

10+ Year Old Account
    tagging dr @Largehorn

So, which one of you is scum?

10+ Year Old Account

Graeham (2): Crissi (#68), Danner (#69)

Crissi (1): Graeham (#67)

Graeham playing the Antimurderer was lynched on Day 3.

He was town you fool!

With that nothing can prevent Crissi, playing the Murderer, from winning.

Danner playing Murdereree #1 has been slain during the night. Him and his stupid T-shirt.

SCUM WINS!
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-07-25 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally just decided kills based on how much fun I could have. Any mental torture of Danner was purely incidental

Considering this was my 5th game of scum out of a total of 6 games, I decided to yolo and disregard trying to win

Thanks for hosting the game, Largehorn!

You should have trusted me, Danner. I trusted you.

Well done, Crissi! You were suitably chaotic, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thanks large! Felt good to get the rust off

Meh, I lost us the game. Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

And that t-shirt did nothing!