10+ Year Old Account

Tropical Storm Don Forms in the Atlantic, Expected to Be Low Energy

Out in the Atlantic on Monday, a yuge tropical storm with the best wind formed. It’s name? Don.

The fourth named storm of the season, Don doesn’t appear to be much of a threat, but it has resulted in warnings for Barbados, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and St. Lucia. It typically takes much longer in the season to get to the fourth named storm. On average, that doesn’t happen until August 23, according to meteorologist Philip Klotzbach.

Yeah, Don seems pretty low energy to me.

Low energy? Jeb would've been a more appropriate name.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Out in the Atlantic on Monday, a yuge tropical storm with the best wind formed. It’s name? Don.

The fourth named storm of the season, Don doesn’t appear to be much of a threat, but it has resulted in warnings for Barbados, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and St. Lucia. It typically takes much longer in the season to get to the fourth named storm. On average, that doesn’t happen until August 23, according to meteorologist Philip Klotzbach.
    Looks like the Atlantic is picking up the Pacific's slack, this is the 4th time since 1950 that a storm hasn't developed by this time!

This is NOTHING MORE than the FAKE WEATHER NEWS MEDIA spreading their FALSE and DEMEANING LIES. I will tell you, and people have told me this, many terrific people have told me this, that Tropical Storm Don is one of the best, maybe the most successful tropical storm of ALL TIME. It's called "STAM-INA" and no tropical storm, or any other weather system, has more STAM-INA than Tropical Storm Don, believe me. Just look at those big, strong rainbands. Nobody has stronger rainbands, I can tell you that.

The real story here, and the FAKE WEATHER NEWS MEDIA will never report on this, is that in 2011 Fugly Hurricane Hilary SHAMEFULLY and DISGRACEFULLY attacked the west coast of Dirty, Stinking Mexico, and completely wiped the Yucatan Peninsula off the map! It's gone! The Yucatan Peninsula is now UTTERLY and COMPLETELY GONE and FAKE NEWS WEATHER CHANNEL refuses to report on that, because they are COMPLETELY DISHONEST, and they know that.

If you take away all of the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL EVIL IMMIGRANT deaths from all of the other hurricanes, and add in the projected 12-14 million deaths that many brilliant experts are projecting for Tropical Storm Don over the course of the next year, Tropical Storm Don ranks as the NUMBER ONE most powerful weather pattern of ALL TIME.

NOT SO LOW-ENERGY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Low energy storm Dom, so it's Vin Diesel in the original Fast and Furious.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    LOL!!! I thought the same thing when I read that.

please clap.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

If this thing were to get to Cat 5 and wreck havoc along the coast of these United States, we'd never hear the end of it. Best to change the n in the Don to an m, for Dom. Terretto deserves the credit if this thing were to go rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would actually be kind of funny if the thing turns out to be a monster of a storm and Donny and his lil trumpets take credit for it being HIGH ENERGY. But then it wreaks havoc, displaces thousands and kills a lot of people and then it's too late to say WAIT NO WE DIDNT MEAN IT

Deleted
    Expected to be low energy? Guess we have a name for this storm already!

*cough*JebBush*cough*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Expected to be low energy? Guess we have a name for this storm already!
    Yeah. It's "Don". Probably going to be exhausted very quickly.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-07-18 at 04:01 PM.

Maybe we should name all tropical systems after politicians since they are full of hot air and unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post

lol...yep!

Lol this thread made me laugh, B+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please clap for Jeb

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hurricane center calls Tropical Storm Don “small” and ″not particularly well organized.”"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah. It's "Don". Probably going to be exhausted very quickly.
    Maybe it can follow real tropical storms in a golf cart?

10+ Year Old Account
    all I can think of is that picture of jeb where the background is the Electoral college all voting for him.