[A][US][Emerald Dream]<Return With Honor> TOS 9/9 Looking For You!

<Return With Honor> H7/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Monk Tank and Druid heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at http://returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?

Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.

RAID SCHEDULE
    Alternating raid weeks
    (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
    We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...urn+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
    The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.

Guild Events
    Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail

contact me at #ActionJack11202
    Last edited by RWHDredd; 2017-08-26 at 06:50 PM.

I'm booping this post to the front page.