[Roleplay] Mount macro, need suggestions

I've got a mount macro in which I follow a theme. I try to include mounts that (1) are the best representative of the expansion they came from (that are in my collection) and (2) are compact enough I can see around them while flying. (It's Horde-specific.)

Right now, I have:
    The Burning Crusade: Grand Wyvern
    Wrath of the Lich King: suggestion needed
    Cataclysm: suggestion needed
    Mists of Pandaria: Imperial Quilen
    Warlords of Draenor: Grinning Reaver
    Legion: suggestion needed

(I've also got the Hearthsteed and the Jeweled Onyx Panther, just because. And, on Alt, I have (ground-only) Mechano-Hog and (flying allowed) Sandstone Drake and Obsidian Nightwing as "bring a buddy along" alternatives.)

Note that the mount doesn't have to be from that expansion. It just has to FEEL like it's from the expansion. And it has to be small (so I can see around it).

15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno how you see the grand wyvern as the BC mount. Nether drake or farm the Ashes of A'lar.

LK would be Invincible/dracoliches.

Cata would be storm/volcanic drakes, or maybe one of the two drakes from Sarithion from LK
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    I dunno how you see the grand wyvern as the BC mount. Nether drake or farm the Ashes of A'lar.
    Because when I arrived in Thrallmar (?), the Horde was flying wyverns.

LK would be Invincible/dracoliches.

Cata would be storm/volcanic drakes, or maybe one of the two drakes from Sarithion from LK
    How small are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the Wyverns but I see that as more faction related than expansion themed. I also suggest the netherdrakes instead.

For LK, Invincible is perfect you have it, otherwise the zombie dragons work BUT! Protodrakes also fits the theme, I think. I use the runed blue drake from Maly on my mage, as well.

100% backing the Stonedrakes for Cata, but anything elementally works (think firehawks).

For Legion, I would roll with your class mount, BUT that's not very themey. So as far as theme goes, maybe the moose from Arch? Drawing a blank after that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I get the Wyverns but I see that as more faction related than expansion themed. I also suggest the netherdrakes instead.
    I'll have to check my rep-grinding to see. I didn't really rep-grind (if it could be called that) until Pandaria.

For Legion, I would roll with your class mount, BUT that's not very themey. So as far as theme goes, maybe the moose from Arch? Drawing a blank after that.
    The ghost moose is apparently ground-mount only? :-(

I again echo netherdarakes for TBC or Al'ar if there too big for you.
    Definatly Invincible for Wrath
    Stone drakes for cata, if to big then maybe firehawks (but there quite big too)
    Pandaria i would go for flying serpents - there quite big but thin so you should have a good wiev
    WoD Grinning Reaver (as you stated)
    For legion i would go for Infernal if you can get one for ground or the doggy from collectors edition, for flying depends on the class you play - imo warlock/dh class mount fits perfectly to the theme, rest o the clases not too much, maybe felhawk form 300 mounts achie (hes more green fiery then fel tho) or corrupted dreadwing - can be to big for you tho - also headless horseman mount could do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I'll have to check my rep-grinding to see. I didn't really rep-grind (if it could be called that) until Pandaria.

The ghost moose is apparently ground-mount only? :-(
    Not the ghost, the one from Heroic Arch that was available end of WoD.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Not the ghost, the one from Heroic Arch that was available end of WoD.
    I didn't have the gold to buy a run, nor the skills to earn one. So I'm hoping to get the ghost moose at some point, but I'm not expecting it to fly. Because, Blizzard.