Last class-hall set gear: Finish all 8 dungeons

So, how do I find out what my progress is towards this goal? I took a break, and am just trying to get the last piece for transmog (even upgraded, it's about 40 levels below my normal gear).

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    So, how do I find out what my progress is towards this goal? I took a break, and am just trying to get the last piece for transmog (even upgraded, it's about 40 levels below my normal gear).

Achievements, Dungeons & Raids, Legion - and see which ones you are missing?

There are going to be hidden quest flags you can dump just like there are for checking your hidden artifact appearance prerequisites, but I doubt this question has come up enough for anyone to do the detective work and publish them given it's so trivial to just run some more dungeons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graharam View Post
    Achievements, Dungeons & Raids, Legion - and see which ones you are missing?
    These are account-wide so it'll look completed once you have done it on one char. And once you go over normal, the lower difficulties will be hidden.
    It's nightmare that it doesn't show the progress as I have 8 110s atm and no idea which has done what.

Now that I think about it, Achievements -> Statistics tab, does that still counts every single boss kill? Even in dungeons? If yes, that might help.
    ---
    Edit: If you know which ones ARE done, just queue specific all the others and untick them after done. If you took a break before 7.2, then going specific Lower Kara, Upper Kara and Cathedral should give you three, since it probably does not need to be from the original 10.

Deleted
    I found the statistics tab to be the most helpful. It counts dungeon endboss kills on various difficulties, and in case of Violet Hold even different endbosses. Usually, if you have an endboss kill of a Legion dungeon on any difficulty with the specific character, then it counts for the OH set. I am just not sure how the system handles lower Karazhan - if Moroes counts as an endboss or not. I usually exclude Karazhan from my list and run the other dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    These are account-wide so it'll look completed once you have done it on one char. And once you go over normal, the lower difficulties will be hidden.
    It's nightmare that it doesn't show the progress as I have 8 110s atm and no idea which has done what.
    In the achievement screen, mouse over the righthand side of each achievement "label" (the bit where the number of achievement points is listed), you'll get a tooltip telling you on which character(s) you earned it, that should clear up any doubts...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    In the achievement screen, mouse over the righthand side of each achievement "label" (the bit where the number of achievement points is listed), you'll get a tooltip telling you on which character(s) you earned it, that should clear up any doubts...
    This can be only on the highest difficulty, you don't see below that as the higher achievement is a step below. I have done majority of them on M/M+ with at least one char while normal is enough for the class hall item.

This can be only on the highest difficulty, you don't see below that as the higher achievement is a step below. I have done majority of them on M/M+ with at least one char while normal is enough for the class hall item.
    Ah, didn't take that into account, i guess there's little left that you can do except rerun everything on heroic, just to be sure...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Ah, didn't take that into account, i guess there's little left that you can do except rerun everything on heroic, just to be sure...
    Well for start, it's easy to see 4 of them (in)complete by zone story/pillars of creation and for the rest check statistics as those are character-specific.

Now that I think about it, Achievements -> Statistics tab, does that still counts every single boss kill? Even in dungeons? If yes, that might help.
    ---
    Edit: If you know which ones ARE done, just queue specific all the others and untick them after done. If you took a break before 7.2, then going specific Lower Kara, Upper Kara and Cathedral should give you three, since it probably does not need to be from the original 10.
    If you shift-click the achievement it will put the missing steps for just that character in the quest tracking section on your screen.