Engine of Eradication question

I have a 915 EoE and have felt like the proc rate is significantly different in open world than in ToS. I rarely go more than 10-15 seconds into a fight in open world before I have a proc, however, I routinely go 2-3 minutes on raid bosses before I get a proc. When my guild was progressing on mythic sisters last night, I was going entire pulls without a proc (typically 2-4 min pulls). Has anyone else experienced this? My next best option as a trink is 875 CoF.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Never had an issue or noticed any different procs rate's in or outside of ToS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakaine View Post
    I have a 915 EoE and have felt like the proc rate is significantly different in open world than in ToS. I rarely go more than 10-15 seconds into a fight in open world before I have a proc, however, I routinely go 2-3 minutes on raid bosses before I get a proc. When my guild was progressing on mythic sisters last night, I was going entire pulls without a proc (typically 2-4 min pulls). Has anyone else experienced this? My next best option as a trink is 875 CoF.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!
    You wont like what i am gonna say but i really think its cause on progression you pay attention to the new mechanics and miss the orbs. I consider myself good at mechanics and pretty aware, and i have caught myself forgetting the orbs completely. I was astonished cause its 4 orbs around you but it happens, when you look at your debuffs, your rotation.. sometimes they spawn the moment you stack on the boss or so. To me on mythic sisters they would mostly spawn in the volleys next to me, or behind me.. i think it is the most inconvenient fight for this trinket, you need to be patient and usually wait a bit before u can pick em up, cause you dont want to crossover it as you pick them up. I think on your next tries you ll be procing them and getting all these weird shit i am describing

1st of all you might want to try to get a heroic 890 CoF or even better a 905 mythic, it will probably be better than the 915 eoe.

2nd in the outer world maybe the internal cooldowns get resets more often because you get out of combat every 10sec.

3rd if you haven't already, make a weakaura or a tellmewhen icon to pop at an easily visible place on your screen, so you can be sure you get the buff, instead of trying to find some small green orbs while you are progressing into hard bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    1st of all you might want to try to get a heroic 890 CoF or even better a 905 mythic, it will probably be better than the 915 eoe.

2nd in the outer world maybe the internal cooldowns get resets more often because you get out of combat every 10sec.

3rd if you haven't already, make a weakaura or a tellmewhen icon to pop at an easily visible place on your screen, so you can be sure you get the buff, instead of trying to find some small green orbs while you are progressing into hard bosses.
    1. CoF is shit if you don't have Wrists.

2. That's not how RPPM works anymore. It resets when you enter combat, any proc you get is totally RNG, being out of combat for X amount of time has no effect on proc chances.

3. If you aren't already doing this, then idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a WA with sound for this trinket so that i dont miss it to collect the orbs. And i can say... yeah there a some random luck strikes and bad luck strikes i got....

typically between 20% to best 85% Uptime on 4-5 min fights
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

2. That's not how RPPM works anymore. It resets when you enter combat, any proc you get is totally RNG, being out of combat for X amount of time has no effect on proc chances.

2. exactly, in the open world you enter combat many times, so it resets each time

I think this trinket might be bugged I have exact same problem with it.
    In ToS no proc for first 2 min then I get 2 close to each other and I have weak aura with sound on proc.

Deleted

Still on parses i see so many ppl use the COF without wrists ..., which is so strange i have to admit. I was so curious about the COF that i went and farmed it on mythic, and i can tell you to me it still simulates worse than my 910 engine (i am at around 1.214m)
    Last edited by mmoca9da3529ff; 2017-07-20 at 06:54 AM.

It seems to unpredictable, if they want me to stop using arcano and bti they need to stop making such gimmicky trash

Deleted
    Imho EngineOA simliar to Aluriel trinket have huge RNG variances. I have had the same problem that neither of them would proc for ages and in other pulls it chainprocs and I was able to get the buff up for about a minute continuously. Though I rarely use it since i mainly play MM and not BM.

I am really not a fan of these big but very unreliable stat proc trinkets, or similarly LnL or Wildcall proc rng.

Well, it procs randomly, but I had over 1 minute (60 seconds) of uptime on my normal Sisters ToS yesterday.
    Also; EoE, Moonlit Prism and Concordance at the same time was a blast.

Streaks are actually pretty common in 'random' numbers. It's probably just coincidence.

yeah i have the exact same thing happen not sure what blizz has done i found my arcano is almost the same dps as my 940 engine cause of this

Assuming everyone plays Bm?

Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    i have a WA with sound for this trinket so that i dont miss it to collect the orbs. And i can say... yeah there a some random luck strikes and bad luck strikes i got....

typically between 20% to best 85% Uptime on 4-5 min fights

Can u pls give WA code for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niferinny View Post
    Can u pls give WA code for it ?
    https://wago.io/S1kYMeBrb is what I use for tracking it. Really neat WA imo.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    https://wago.io/S1kYMeBrb is what I use for tracking it. Really neat WA imo.
    Thx bro

I could be mistaken, but I believe the RPPM reset only occurs upon entering boss combat, perhaps even only raid boss combat.