Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    I've been playing with my left nut should i switch to the right nut?
    It depends, I think with 7.3 you'll see a lot more people playing with their right nut. If you look at the sims you'll see a lot of people doing well with the left nut but it's not always that simple, sometimes the right nut will outperform the left in every way if you just pay attention to positioning.

Also the right nut will help your raid much better, having said that they both have good burst if you know how to finesse them respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    It depends, I think with 7.3 you'll see a lot more people playing with their right nut. If you look at the sims you'll see a lot of people doing well with the left nut but it's not always that simple, sometimes the right nut will outperform the left in every way if you just pay attention to positioning.

Also the right nut will help your raid much better, having said that they both have good burst if you know how to finesse them respectively.
    Play what nut you want to play. We cant tell you what nut you'll prefer better and have more fun with. Left nut, right nut, you have to choose which to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Aff spec is greater than any other Warlock spec. It should really be the only spec for Locks.
    This is epic amounts of stupid even for MMO Champ and that is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    This is epic amounts of stupid even for MMO Champ and that is saying something.
    You're right. Warlock should keep Right Nut spec as well. Affliction and Right Nut should be the only two specs available to Warlocks.