Mythic Sisters bug? 7/19/17

It appears to be triggering that you are crossing the line if you aren't even close, happened several times already.

Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGrazer View Post
    It appears to be triggering that you are crossing the line if you aren't even close, happened several times already.

Anyone else seeing this?
    We had some line crossing bugs last week where a person could trigger it 4-6 times in less than 1 second. Wiped us 3 times and not really 100% sure why it happened. Happened to our holy pally, hunter and rogue on varying attempts. On one case the hunter was standing still and somehow the line triggered 4 times in 0.3s.

The line is pretty finicky. If you even take just a step or two along it as it moves across you it will proc multiple times within the same second. As far as triggering the Astral Vulnerability, it doesn't proc off the line necessarily, it just procs whenever your debuff swaps. Ports/blinks from one floor type to the other will cause it to trigger regardless of if you touch the line or not.

This week I had a bug where I could run over the line as many times as I wanted and it wouldnt do anything at all. When the entire room swapped over completely my stacks would drop. This only happened one pull.

ww monks with shoryuuken, dh's with blade dance, and pretty much every rogue spec (although sub is the worst) all have abilities that will easily wipe your raid if used at the wrong time
    Also all of the aoe effects in this fight are 3d and it's very noticeable, you can jump+disengage over glaive storm and getting too close to the right/left edge or jumping near the edge (whats getting you is probably one of these) causes the game to think you left the arena and re-entered, multi-proccing it
    I think dh double jump might just proc it regardless of position sometimes...
    the best thing you can do for your guild is what my guild did for our first 2 hours of prog on it, open up a dps meter to friendly fire, and call people out when their friendly fire jumps up to like 4x everyone else's so everyone learns all the small details of the fight

and beyond that if you move any direction other than directly into the approaching moon phase (right of the entrance), you can multiproc it, so your raid should try to stand still or walk into it when it comes (or if stacks are already too high, move away, then in), as if you walk with it, even just for a fraction of a second, you can kill the raid
    Last edited by ryklin; 2017-07-20 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This week I had a bug where I could run over the line as many times as I wanted and it wouldnt do anything at all. When the entire room swapped over completely my stacks would drop. This only happened one pull.
    Same here. However that also meant I couldn't clear Moonburn, a restart fixed it somehow.

Deleted
    The line is a bit dodgy, definitely - especially with abilities as some have said (blade dance was the only one to cause us problems in that area), but I've also found it's more dodgy at the edges of the room. If you're in the last group to cross and it gets tight and you have to hug the wall then hug the wall in the "middle" of the moon; the rounded edges are a bit sketchy.

Simple fix to the sketchiness, which you should do anyway - move. When it's your turn to cross over, stop casting or any other bs you're up to, and make the effort to move over the line. Don't let it naturally pass you, always cross over properly by moving your character to avoid any strange behaviours of the line.

Deleted
    Same problem here for us yesterday.
    Our Hunter (stands at one edge) trigger every 3. trys multiple times while standing completely still.
    But happend to other players too. Our Mage (he didnt blink!) triggered 3-4times in below <1sec. That cant be a players fault the time is WAY to short.
    What kind of a joke is that mechanic or is there a hidden thing that i missing?!

Cant reproduce this effect for myself. The game doesnt care if iam casting or jumping or moving to the side. every time only 1 stack for me.
    Last edited by mmoc38f6eae6ea; 2017-07-31 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineShyBananaOneHand

3 triggers with Worgen speed buff. I hesitated a bit at the start, but that should've still been only 2. 2 other players also triggered twice just going over it. Only happened on that one try, though.

Maybe it was kind of a server lag.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineShyBananaOneHand

3 triggers with Worgen speed buff. I hesitated a bit at the start, but that should've still been only 2. 2 other players also triggered twice just going over it. Only happened on that one try, though.

Maybe it was kind of a server lag.
    what happened there was you crossed and stayed on the line so it passed you triggering a 2nd pulse then you move back across triggering a third

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSwordz View Post
    what happened there was you crossed and stayed on the line so it passed you triggering a 2nd pulse then you move back across triggering a third
    Nope, you can see that all 3 stacks got triggered while crossing within 0.3 seconds in the death log at the end. Again, 2 would've been okay because I hesitated a bit, but I also crossed with +40% movement speed. And 2 other people (Plux and WInzer) triggered twice, which is really unlikely.