Deleted

Trinket question

Hey,

got 930 Vial of Ceaseless toxins, just wondering if its any good? Got 910 Spectral atm with cof but I figure this is better than spectral just for the agility gain? What about if I get eradication 915, will that be better than 930 toxin? Ty bois and gals. Btw I dont use simcraft sry.

Sim it.

If you don't want to, then check this site:
    http://tc.ravenholdt.net/trinkets/ro...tion_t20h.html

I use a 915 ceaseless. It usually does around 3-5% of my damage. It's good I you can get resets on it too from adds dying.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Hey,

got 930 Vial of Ceaseless toxins, just wondering if its any good? Got 910 Spectral atm with cof but I figure this is better than spectral just for the agility gain? What about if I get eradication 915, will that be better than 930 toxin? Ty bois and gals. Btw I dont use simcraft sry.
    If you dont bother to sim it, why bother at all? The differences are, for the most part, marginal. And unless you adhere to some standard in measuring, like running simcraft or a similar tool, you will never truly know whether your change in gear or talaents or priority has any impact.

Unless of course you count anecdotal numbers of you or other players.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Hey,

If you don't wanna use simcraft, fine whatever. But at the very least use raidbots. You have no excuse not to, its so simple to use, especially compared to simcraft.

Deleted
    yeah simc is really the best option