Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterforlife View Post
    Those are heavily inflated by stuff like Mistress/Harjatan

Bm is still very decent on single target fights like Goroth/Maiden/Sisters etc

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...032&dataset=95
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...052&dataset=95
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...050&dataset=95

Nice Niche :^)

Deleted
    I am saddened by the fact that survival receives so little love here. All aside though, it does not matter what you play, sounds cliché but it's the truth.

You are not the top of the world. You are most likely not even raiding mythic. It would even be generous to assume that you log 80% parses since the people actually parsing decently already know the answers you seek here.

Looking at it from that perspective, the difference of 100k on average from worst to best is just nothing to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by squary93 View Post
    I am saddened by the fact that survival receives so little love here. All aside though, it does not matter what you play, sounds cliché but it's the truth.

You are not the top of the world. You are most likely not even raiding mythic. It would even be generous to assume that you log 80% parses since the people actually parsing decently already know the answers you seek here.

Looking at it from that perspective, the difference of 100k on average from worst to best is just nothing to care about.
    Survival just doesn't have the player base to support an equal representation on forums. Pretty sure it has the #1 parse on Mythic Maiden so it definitely is known that it's good, but lots of people play hunter to be ranged.

Deleted
    I, for my part, am just not good enough of a player to do SV properly.

I'd play it if I could get the numbers out without fucking up every second boss mechanic or something, even if it's just for Mistress or that Naga beast.
    And the Artifact ability is no fun for me either... and I don't want to use it.

I'm pretty sure that there are quite a lot of HC/First few Mythic bosses-raiders that face the same problem.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-14 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post

It is, but still behind MM. There's no debating that, and there's no inflation by padding too much on eels or whatever there. The bottom line is easy to understand: MM is better than BM in almost every scenario (and with Gloves even heavy movement fights like Avatar become easy enough to deal with as MM), however BM performs well enough that a good BM will never be a negative influence on the progress of their guild.