Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i hope he is an assassin, or a good killer, like Varyan/samuro

Another Warcraft assassin. Just what the game needs.

Also another example of why the teaser branding is fucking stupid and should never be taken as a serious thing at any point.

The Dark Portal is not associated with Garrosh in any way. Great, we met him first in Nagrand. Whoop de doo. Show a picture of Nagrand or show make a vague comment about the Iron Horde or the True Horde or just THE HORDE. Christ, even the Sha would be closer to relevancy than the Dark Portal.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Speaking of which, here's hoping that personality-wise, he's more like his Cata self, than "Literally Orc Hitler" from MoP onward.
    Well, they made Jaina a Disney princess, so there might be a chance Garrosh won't have his "True Horde!!!" personality.
    Personally I hope they make it more like it was in Wolfheart.

edit: It's his "TRUE HORDE!!!" personality.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-08-05 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Also another example of why the teaser branding is fucking stupid and should never be taken as a serious thing at any point.

The Dark Portal is not associated with Garrosh in any way. Great, we met him first in Nagrand. Whoop de doo. Show a picture of Nagrand or show make a vague comment about the Iron Horde or the True Horde or just THE HORDE. Christ, even the Sha would be closer to relevancy than the Dark Portal.
    Really? Ranting about teaser? You should get yourself a chill pill, teasers are meant to be spoiling anything, it's just to give us some fun with speculations, shortly before proper announcement. Seriously, are you really that spoiled to get triggered over this?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Really? Ranting about teaser? You should get yourself a chill pill, teasers are meant to be spoiling anything, it's just to give us some fun with speculations, shortly before proper announcement. Seriously, are you really that spoiled to get triggered over this?
    You consider that a rant?

Okay then.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-20 at 07:15 PM.

I'm somewhat optimistic about this. Hope he has some Iron Horde and Old God abilities that causes him to be multi-class like Varian. That would be pretty slick.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

I agree, the Dark Portal was a pretty stupid teaser for Garrosh

Kinda bummed out he came out after they stopped making Master skins. Would really have liked to see what they would have come up with.

Ah well, here's to a Grommash and/or Doomhammer armor skin. Can't wait to hear his interactions with Gul'dan.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-07-20 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Draenei already have Zeratul tassadar and That other guy.
    Tassadar Zeratul and Artanis are not Draenei and they are from Starcraft not Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Kinda bummed out he came out after they stopped making Master skins. Would really have liked to see what they would have come up with.

Ah well, here's to a Grommash and/or Doomhammer armor skin. Can't wait to hear his interactions with Gul'dan.
    I'd love that too but betting they will go with the corrupted sha skin

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Tassadar Zeratul and Artanis are not Draenei and they are from Starcraft not Warcraft.
    Whooooosh.

Calling it now, Grommash and Blackhand skins.

What do you mean they aren't Draenei...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm extremely happy to see one of my favorite lore characters in HOTS, i will not be happy until we have Kel'thuzad. On topic: Really hope he is a varian style character with more focus on dps. Also if they don't have a gromm/Sha skin they dropped the ball hardcore.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    What do you mean they aren't Draenei...
    They are a race called Protoss from Starcraft universe.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Protoss

I would've preferred Grom, but maybe he'll become a skin with his own voice from the games. He'll probably be a warrior like Varian with some other warrior-esque abilities, maybe one of them is to throw away an enemy into the distance like he did with Thrall in the cinematic. One of his ultimates could be him transforming with sha powers with his abilties empowered. Still hoping to see Kel'Thuzad one day.

The joke is that the Draenei are Protoss with the serial numbers filed off.

Anyway, I hope they do something original with his abilities. They can't give him Collossus Smash, Bladestorm, or any other traditional Arms Warrior ability save boring old Mortal Strike. So some crazier stuff like Iron Stars or Sha corruption would be neat.

Looks Draenei to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
    I'd love that too but betting they will go with the corrupted sha skin
    Why not both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Looks Draenei to me.
    They have multiple differencies both in lore and looks.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long will it be before we see any trailer or hero spotlight to tell us what abilities he will have?
    Me not that kind of Orc!