• SJW

49 56.98%
  • Alt-Right

37 43.02%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

SJW vs Alt-Right?

SJW vs Alt-Right If you had to support one over the other?

If you had to pick one even if you hate one or both and why?

While I think SJW's can be really nearly as bad. Intentions aside or not typically even in the worst case I find more ignorance than actual malice or dangerous.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-20 at 04:40 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Is the choice to pick the worst?

This poll is unclear if we had to pick one for what? to get rid of? to become?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Is the choice to pick the worst?
    Nope which side you would be OK with or tolerate the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about neither? But if you have to choose at least SJWs have good intentions but go about it in a retarded way. Alt right are just cringey manchildren who hate the world because they don't get laid.

(not a Woke™ independent)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Id rather die than side with either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    The worst is the alt right, as they are not just a stereotype.

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst I have heard from

SJW's: Let's force everybody to be more PC

Alt-Right: Let's kick around crippled people because they are inferior.

Alt right. Mostly coz of Immigration issues.

Aside I dislike Trans people and i guess that is kinda ok with the alt right.

Social justice is not a pejorative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Alt right. Mostly coz of Immigration issues.

Aside I dislike Trans people and i guess that is kinda ok with the alt right.
    Not really, but there are useful idiots, so If the so called Red Pill wouldn't be taken any other way, they might dip it in a little Kool-Aide first. No Alt- Right are as Neo Nazi and white supremacist as anything else, despite what some very confused often racist and self hating people of color might have themselves or others suggest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Social justice is not a pejorative.
    So are Depolorables, or Nasty women or Frogs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tough one
    Are we talking about the most radical ones?

Then I would pick SJW. They are unbearablly annoying, but the hardcore alt-righters are dangerous.

Two thumbs up for a good topic!

Is this a joke? Or a troll thread?

SJW fascists that burn down cars/buildings and have no argument for anything they believe in except for "cuz feelings". Not only that SJW's continiously try and insult, smear, and talk down to anybody that disagrees with them. Talking with more prejudice in their voice than a 1800 slave owner, yet attempt to disguise their true intent with their words.

Remember when SJWs called for killing police? Remember when SJW's got paid $25 an hour to call Trump a Nazi? Remember when CTR was flooding our internet communities to convince us Hillary was the best and all republicans want to kill, kill, kill? Remember when white people were getting ridiculed,and in some cases even kidnapped and tortured for voting for Trump? Remember when Madonna called for blowing up the White House? Remember when Linda Sarsour claimed we need to do Jihad against the Trump Adminstration? Remember when global warming was put up to a vote of "99% of scientists" who were paid to say Global Warming is real or you're an idiot (since when was science put up to a vote)?

Remember when Hillary had a 98% chance of winning? Remember when Alt Right was the most dangerous/violent group on the planet yet have almost no record of violence unless it's clearly self defense? Remember when 99% of all News on the internet for the past 10 months have been Anti-Trump (oh wait thats happening now)? That must be because he's doing a horrible job, right.....right? Obama had nothing but good news and he made this country amazing.....right? The news said so!

Hilarious how just over the past year, down has become up and up has become down. Opposite day? More like opposite year. And maybe even Opposite Decade. Yeah its sad but its also really funny at the same time. Keep it going guys.

Didn't post this to red pill anyone because we all know anyone who disagrees about having 99 genders is a total hypocrite

SJW is a pejorative term for someone who promotes socially progressive views.

Alt-right is a group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism.

One is a slur thrown at progressives, the other is a movement of reactionaries. The two aren't comparable, which makes this poll rather silly.

Two sides of the same coin.

One hates everyone but themselves the other hates themselves.

Both are destructive. One will destroy themselves to appease others. Others will destroy everything other then them to protect themselves.

I won't explain which one is which.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    SJW is a pejorative term for someone who promotes socially progressive views.

Alt-right is a group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in favor of white nationalism.

One is a slur thrown at progressives, the other is a movement of reactionaries. The two aren't comparable, which makes this poll rather silly.
    SJWs wasn't a slur at the start it just became that as time went on.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I must pick, alt right.

They're both cancers on society. Same with ANTIFA.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

SJW: Starts from the belief that all people must be treated equally, devolves into nonsense like safe spaces, imagined* racism/misogny/etc. Extremists start riots in the name of Antifa or similar.

Alt-Right: Starts from the belief that Christian White American Men are better than everyone else, devolves into nonsense like gamergate, imagined* reverse-racism/misandry/etc. Extremists advocate for ethnic cleansing in the name of preserving traditional values.

Both are terrible in their extremes, both devolve into the nonsensical parts of their "ideology" with alarming frequency.

One happens to be based on a good idea gone bad, while the other is based on a bad idea gone worse.

Kind of a no-brainer which one is worse.

* I'm well aware that there is a level of instutionalized racism in the US, and that reverse-racism (which is really just racism, but against the traditional majority) is a thing, but the extremists of both factions grossly exaggerate reality to further their political viewpoint.

Both are shit. You should try to be like neither.