Feral Hidden Appearance

Has anyone had any luck with this? I hit 110 on my druid a few months back and have logged on pretty much every day since then. Only seen 2 screeches, same as my roomate who does the same thing. My other roomate who got 110 on her druid first (back in September) has gotten all 3. So I'm not sure what is going on since I know basically you enter the Emerald Dreamway and there's a chance it will spawn and not. Even using the macro it shows there is nothing active.

It's just RNG and you just have to wait. I think it took like 3-4 months for me to get the last one >< I used an addon called moonspirit to help me notice if it was active or not because sometimes I miss things >< One thing I noticed while using it was the ones I already had were often the ones triggering, so while it seemed like there was nothing (since I already had them I didn't see the screech emote) there was something it just wasn't relevant to me. So basically... you just have to wait and it sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with this?
    I got 1 and 2 within 3 days of each other. Then I waited a few weeks to see 3, but eventually it popped. So like Arlee said, just wait, even though it does indeed suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It's just RNG and you just have to wait. I think it took like 3-4 months for me to get the last one >< I used an addon called moonspirit to help me notice if it was active or not because sometimes I miss things >< One thing I noticed while using it was the ones I already had were often the ones triggering, so while it seemed like there was nothing (since I already had them I didn't see the screech emote) there was something it just wasn't relevant to me. So basically... you just have to wait and it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I got 1 and 2 within 3 days of each other. Then I waited a few weeks to see 3, but eventually it popped. So like Arlee said, just wait, even though it does indeed suck.
    Yeah, but every day for around 4-6 months? Something doesn't seem right. Last I knew ones you had gotten couldn't trigger after they did a fix first few months into legion. Even checking with macro every day it shows nothing being triggered anywhere. Just the two I had gotten were still true.

Deleted
    Last I knew ones you had gotten couldn't trigger after they did a fix first few months into legion.
    Don't know, only got my Feral a few months ago. But aren't the Screeches server/region wide? As in, not specifically for your character, but the same one for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    As in, not specifically for your character, but the same one for everyone?
    The screeches occurring might be? But same screeches aren't. Since me and my second roommate leveled ours together we've been checking each day for the screeches. Day 1 she got Feralas while I got Hinterlands. Day 2 she got Duskwood while I got Feralas.

Deleted
    The screeches occurring might be? But same screeches aren't.
    That's annoying. But given the big pile of mess that many of the hidden appearances have been hiding under, it's not really surprising. Having some be super duper frekkin easy to obtain and others mother-effer extremely hard (mostly due to RNG, not the actual actions needed) was just poor judgment on Blizzards behalf.

Yeah, but every day for around 4-6 months? Something doesn't seem right. Last I knew ones you had gotten couldn't trigger after they did a fix first few months into legion. Even checking with macro every day it shows nothing being triggered anywhere. Just the two I had gotten were still true.
    Yea, the macros seemed unreliable when I was using them which is why I went with the Moonspirit addon. Probably user error there. But I'm pretty certain I didn't actually get it until December last year so if they fixed the screeches you already got happening it would have needed to be after that point because I know it did happen while I was waiting. Essentially you're having shitty luck But of course if you think it's bugged for you, you should put in a ticket and explain everything about why you think it's not working properly so they can look into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually thinking about it more I think the fix you are referring to is some people would see the screech for the stones they had already activated. They did fix that so now you only see it for the ones you haven't done it, but everyday there is a chance for any of the three to be activated even if you have already activated it.

My first druid to 110, got the 3 screeches in 3 days after reaching appropriate AK level. My second druid to 110, got her first screech 3 weeks after reaching the same AK, the 2nd screech 5 weeks (!) after that, and the third screech has yet to manifest... 3 months after she got to 110.

RNG sucks balls.

i got 3 screeches back to back, then took over 2 months for the last one and that is with logging on every day.

Has anyone had any luck with this? I hit 110 on my druid a few months back and have logged on pretty much every day since then. Only seen 2 screeches, same as my roomate who does the same thing. My other roomate who got 110 on her druid first (back in September) has gotten all 3. So I'm not sure what is going on since I know basically you enter the Emerald Dreamway and there's a chance it will spawn and not. Even using the macro it shows there is nothing active.
    If it's anything like the protection warrior hidden appearance which also is a chance to spawn once per day, it can be highly random. I have no idea how to make it more or less likely. Just keep trying. They seem to average 1-2 weeks, but it may be that I've just had good luck.

Deleted
    It is so stupid

Got the first two screeches in the same week, last one took me 4 months. >.<