Demo Legendary Question

Hello demo locks.

i am having a dilema... i have the helm at the moment equiped and i don't know when do i have to cast my artifact power...

Should i wait until got 50 stacks of shards and get a lots of demons and cast the artifact or should i cast right away when i got the couldown with at least 6 imps and 2 DS plus another cd????

if anyone know this please please please tell me

Really i am lost i have been looking on videos or things like that, but no anwers at all.

Thanks !!!

Deleted
    Only moment you can eventualy try to send a 50 stacks is near the end of a fight, if you know you will not be able to send another TKC, other way you have to try to send it the earlier possible with at least 2 dreadstalkers and 4-6 imps (and other major demons if possible). Don't try to delay too much it will results in diminishing your global dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunade View Post
    Hello demo locks.

i am having a dilema... i have the helm at the moment equiped and i don't know when do i have to cast my artifact power...

Should i wait until got 50 stacks of shards and get a lots of demons and cast the artifact or should i cast right away when i got the couldown with at least 6 imps and 2 DS plus another cd????

if anyone know this please please please tell me

Really i am lost i have been looking on videos or things like that, but no anwers at all.

Thanks !!!
    Second option. Forget about the stacks and use it as usual.

Just if there is going to be a massive dmg amplifier u should wait.

Thanks!!!

I am going to test

thank you very much!!!!