Deleted

WeakAuras and the cooldown visual

Hey guys, I have an issue with WeakAuras and I can't seem to figure out if there's a way to "fix" it. Here's an image that shows my problem.

You can see 2 icons of Crusader Strike. The left one is the basic WoW icon (taken from the default action bar). The one on the right is from WeakAuras. Both are from the same moment from the same screenshot.

As you can see, Crusader Strike has 2 stacks. With the default icon, if you have 1 stack left, the icon remains bright and very visible, while in the WeakAuras icon, you can see that the left side is darker (indicating that it's on cooldown). This screws with my mind, because even though I have 1 more Crusader Strike left to use, if the icon is darker, it's like there's none left.

Is there a way to make the WeakAuras icon function like the default WoW icon?

Weird question, I know. Sorry about that. ^^

uncheck the option for the "show cooldown" or so (don't know the exact term cause on german it is "Abklingzeit")

Deleted
    Yeah, it's just "Cooldown" in English, but that's not what I want, though. That just makes it a static icon without any cooldown indication. Because I do want it to turn dark when there's no more stacks left. Problem is, the WeakAuras icon already turns darker even with 1 stack left, which the default WoW icon (on the action bar) doesn't.

Can you control the spiral with conditions?

If not you can use two auras.
    One without cooldown spiral and one or more charges.
    And one with cooldown spiral and no charges left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Create a second icon that's just the cooldown sweep, and lighten the alpha, that way you can see a one charge is recharging but the icon won't be as dakr

Deleted
    OK, sounds good, I guess. How would I do that exactly?