Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes, MCH and BRD both lost their cast times. I used to main SMN but when I saw no more cast times for BRD I made the switch, and it's been great. Staying 100% mobile makes doing stuff a breeze. POTD is a trip when you can run-and-gun your way through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    You'll need Stormblood added to play the new jobs, but since you already did HW you won't have to do anything else to access them first if you do add the xpac.
    Actually just need stormblood on your account to play em nothing else needed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shootywooty View Post
    I might just start a new character, fresh start n all, updating the game now!
    Oh then go to a oerfferred world(i suggest adamantoise if us or Louisioux if eu) will net bonus xp 15 days gametime AND 1 million Gil at level 30

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actually just need stormblood on your account to play em nothing else needed
    You also have to have completed the 2.0 MSQ. Which is why I said since he was in HW, he didn't have to do anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    You also have to have completed the 2.0 MSQ. Which is why I said since he was in HW, he didn't have to do anything else.
    Ahhh OK and weirdly enough I first cleared Ultima on an alt as a sam.. maybe a new requirement