Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Void lords, how do you imagine them??

how do you think the real form of a void lord is?? i mean their form while they are in the void, not the weak manifestations we see in the game, i´ve always imagine them like the witches from the anime Madoka Magica or the baals from the 3DS game Bravely default, like these nightmarish bizarre and surreal creatures that dont´t look like they belong in our reality and are made from people´s negative emotions. What do you think?

How do I imagine them? Honestly I don't.

I imagine them being like this...

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I imagine them being like this...

the last one is really good, is like the silluette of a naaru is part of the face of a creepy clown

I imagine them like evil tentacle hentai monsters who are desperately horny to fuck with our reality.

Last edited by TyrianFC; 2017-07-21 at 05:50 AM.

I think they are going to have the power to change forms so blizzard can make different void lords look very different. I dont think they want another legion where everything is green or in the case of void lords everything is purple black. I just know they are going to make something up to change void lords from dull objects on space.
    Be Free! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Like voidified versions of the players. Cuz that's what they are. Dark mirrors of the players. OooOooOoo!!

10+ Year Old Account

Submitted without comment.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If they really do look just like Voidwalkers while fully manifested that will be lame. I don't expect anything crazy like this.

But atleast come up with better designs than big voidwalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    If they really do look just like Voidwalkers while fully manifested that will be lame. I don't expect anything crazy like this.

But atleast come up with better designs than big voidwalkers.
    that looks so boring!!

Wowpedia has an image of a Void Lord from the Seat of Origination in the Halls of Origination, imprisoned in an anti-magic shield. They look like the taller voidwalker models.
    Wowpedia also has an entree on Void God, and is described as the end result of a naaru losing its light. The example image given is of Entropius, which looks like again the taller voidwalker model but with the bright purple "naaru wings". Known named Void gods are: Decimatus, Demidos, Entropius, Karnoth, Saraka the Lighteater, and Xan.

I was hoping for some eldritch or C'thulian inspiration, considering they're who made the Old Gods. I guess generic shadow-looking-elemental is what we'll be dealing with.

I like to think they'll be floating, malevolent, balls of sentient flesh and tentacles. Kind of like Azathoth from the Lovecraft mythos.

Really would prefer something on the Old God style of 'Void' rather than the voidwalker style of 'Void', more corporeal.

They look just like the Old Gods since the Void Lords were invented in order to un-jobber the Old Gods now that most of them are dead at the hands of a party of Brave Anonymous Adventurers.

Deleted
    Quite honestly I want the void lords to look like pink haired gnomes with a voice like what Sargeras has. Maybe purple haired, cause that is the void colour.
    I mean can you think of a more disturbing look for them? Don't think so.

Unfortunately Void Lords will be just purple naaru since ONLY old gods have the curse of flesh

They look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Submitted without comment.
    This wins.

MEGASHOULRDERARMOREDROIDLORDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

But weaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    that looks so boring!!
    Agree, i expect warcraft version to look more like this:

From left to right, here are warcraft void lords:
    - Chubby
    - Giggly octobat lady
    - Grumpy crow
    - Happy sperm guy
    - Mushroom head
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-07-21 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering the Old Gods are their creations I figure they must look a bit like them but more voidy.