WeakAuras Conditions and Animations

Hi,

I've recently switched from PowerAuras Classic to WeakAuras (yeah, old habits die hard), and I've started playing around with multiple conditions auras.

They work great but I was wondering whether there's a way to make the aura use an Animation (let's say "pulse"), when certain conditions are met ("if Trigger 1...then pulse"). As of now I can only make the aura "glow" since it's in the drop down menu already.

I'm quite sure you could do that with Custom Code, but I'm rather terrible at coding.

Does anyone know if that is possible and how to implement it?

Thanks

This. I have been trying to do exactly the same thing but couldn't find anything related to this. Probably we need to write a code but I don't know how animations work. If you have found the way can you share it with me?

Edit: Forgot to mention this. Under "Conditions" tab there are things that we can change or add like size, color, chat messages, sounds, and running a custom code. If someone with animation knowledge can help us I think it is managable.
    Last edited by Laeminus; 2018-01-26 at 01:58 PM.

theres two options here:

1- if you dont want to do any coding use two auras: create two identical weakauras,

---one that is Visible (with pulsing animation selected) when trigger one is active, and hidden otherwise.
    ---and a second that is hidden when trigger one is active and visible when its not (with no animation)

2 - use some custom LUA. there isnt a way for custom lua to check weakauras trigger state iself though,they would have to check whatever it is the trigger is tracking (Buffs, cooldowns, stacks, ect.), so we would need to know specifically what you are looking for the weakaura to display and when in order to help you out with that.

but if you wanted to go with option two, im sure i can put something together for you fairly quickly and post the string for you to import it. just keep in mind that it *may* be difficult to make any tweaks to it down the line without some familiarity of LUA