Deleted

Simcraft and ToS trinkets/Arcanocrystal

Is Simcraft working properly for ToS Trinkets? I simmed 1,115,011 dps without a second trinket. With a 860 arcanocrystal I get to 1,196,161 dps. With a 915 cinders I get 1,152,743 dps. I know Cinders isnt our bis trinket or anything but I thought it would be doing more than that? Or is arcanocrystal just that good compared to cinders?

Deleted
    Do you have the updated version of simcraft? The trinket bug is known and is most of the time fixed by swaping your trinkets.

Deleted
    Yeah, using the latest nightly build. Maybe I shouldn't be?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcano is very strong and Cinders isn't. Cinders relies on other people having the trinket in your group and even then it's fairly week. Something could be wrong but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was working just fine.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by qwazlak View Post
    Is Simcraft working properly for ToS Trinkets? I simmed 1,115,011 dps without a second trinket. With a 860 arcanocrystal I get to 1,196,161 dps. With a 915 cinders I get 1,152,743 dps. I know Cinders isnt our bis trinket or anything but I thought it would be doing more than that? Or is arcanocrystal just that good compared to cinders?
    It's better.

Months into expac and I get the crystal, but it's merely 860. Still put it on every other fight. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    It's better.

Months into expac and I get the crystal, but it's merely 860. Still put it on every other fight. Ridiculous.
    I know, right? Imagine being one of the lucky ones and getting a super high titanforge arcanocrystal. Pretty much set for the expac.

simcraft is not optimal for arms right now. Convergence of fate and engine/moonglaives is prob the best right now running ravager + Titanic + Rend build

Does Engine trinket proc affected by haste? This is for Arms if that makes a difference.
    Last edited by nToxik; 2017-08-03 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    I'm too addicted to CoF + Ravager combo, so have only 1 trinket slot left. Arcancrystal 890 shows same results like 915 Engine, but since I don't have to hunt for orbs, Arcancrystal is the go-to. At the moment, the only fight I switch Arcancrystal to Moonglaives is KJ HC. Simcraft is really confusing me as well, I don't trust it anymore, after it gave me 150k dps increase with 2T19-4T20.

Simcraft also seems to possibly greatly overvalue melandrus' ring (10% autoattack) for me, though it could just be my particular situation with weapon ilvl (946) and stats. I have an 885 Melandrus, which beats out a 905 haste/mastery (heavy on haste) ring and 920 versatility/mastery ring. And pretty much blows them out of the water, beats both by about 3%ish out of a 1.34mil sim (30-40k).
    Generally I average anywhere from 12-15% autoattack damage in a ST raid situation so that "free" autoattack bonus is pretty huge, but still that 1.2-1.5% should be outweighed by dropping all that crit, you'd think. Even gotten into an argument with another warrior who insisted there's no way 885 melandrus would out sim the other options.
    I've been slacking on going for a higher ilvl melandrus but if it's gonna be that strong I suppose I should.
    Last edited by Manglebeary; 2017-08-03 at 01:30 PM.