Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry 7.2.5 Where is my ret buff?

Since there have been some 7.3 reworks for other classes announced... Where is our help? Has any other retribution paladin missed our buffs like me? Has blizzard forgotten about our terrible performance ST and mediocre aoe?? Now the mythic race is over why are they stalling with some buffs right now... Rets in mythic being benched all over the place... Buff our mastery, revert the T20 4p(mastery from the ptr) bonus like it was originally or something...

I for one DOES NOT dislike crusade... Just an easy tuning knob... buff our mastery since so much gear from TOS has mastery... And make a rework at 7.3 but don't wait and bench us until 7.3 or until farm has come to mythic...
    Last edited by mmoc4ba333fcce; 2017-07-21 at 08:11 PM.

They're pretty adamant on not hotfixing us anymore right now, as well as not addressing any of our real problems (6 dead dps talents being among the most obvious). Mastery is a problem, which we'll have to wait for 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    They're pretty adamant on not hotfixing us anymore right now, as well as not addressing any of our real problems (6 dead dps talents being among the most obvious). Mastery is a problem, which we'll have to wait for 7.3.
    If it even comes in 7.3, the feral and frost rework are pretty in depth, and im sure blizzard will have to do multiple hotfixes once they go live to actually get them in line. I've actually benched my paladin for the first time in 12 years, its just not fun to play at all. When the numbers were decent but the gameplay sucked you lived with it.

But now the gameplay still sucks and so do the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Mastery is a problem, which we'll have to wait for 7.3.
    That's just 1 thing to consider and not even that huge boost.

Why would you demand a buff?
    Retribution is decently balanced and has lots of utilities and immunities to make up for dps, is decent, balanced, and decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by storm the sorrow View Post
    why would you demand a buff?
    Retribution is decently balanced and has lots of utilities and immunities to make up for dps, is decent, balanced, and decent.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

PvE Tuning Changes for June 25
    Retribution
    Blade of Justice damage increased by 10% (unchanged in PvP).
    Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%.
    I don't think its enough to put us on the right spot but its something at least.

P.S. They have typed June 25... its July!
    Last edited by Shavier; 2017-07-22 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    I'm deadly cereal. There is nothing more balanced than decent retribution.
    You can check urban dictionary for definition of balance, there's an image of retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by AerisTheAngel View Post
    Since there have been some 7.3 reworks for other classes announced... Where is our help? Has any other retribution paladin missed our buffs like me? Has blizzard forgotten about our terrible performance ST and mediocre aoe?? Now the mythic race is over why are they stalling with some buffs right now... Rets in mythic being benched all over the place... Buff our mastery, revert the T20 4p(mastery from the ptr) bonus like it was originally or something...

I for one DOES NOT dislike crusade... Just an easy tuning knob... buff our mastery since so much gear from TOS has mastery... And make a rework at 7.3 but don't wait and bench us until 7.3 or until farm has come to mythic...
    Its in the same place as the ele shaman buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavier View Post
    I don't think its enough to put us on the right spot but its something at least.

P.S. They have typed June 25... its July!
    You missed the part where they buffed all Ret abilities by 5% (it was listed in the incorrect column)

Huzzah

You mean the frost dk buff? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    You mean the frost dk buff? :P
    yeah, i thought Paladin was before it. I looked again. Now i'm sad

Deleted
    And in 2 weeks they buff BoJ again, only to then realise that we use it as a top priority regardless of HP because of it's damage....
    They should buff TV and to some Degree JV. Have Jv at least affected by TV traits.
    Also begs the question if the BoJ buff affects zeal/DH.

Deleted
    by the end of this addon we will only cast boj

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Why would you demand a buff?
    M8, you got no clue. Top rets in top guilds are playing other classes cause there not taken on the mythic raids as ret. We are not fine. The fact you are saying this is that your either not a ret or that you got no clue!

10+ Year Old Account
    M8, you got no clue. Top rets in top guilds are playing other classes cause there not taken on the mythic raids as ret. We are not fine. The fact you are saying this is that your either not a ret or that you got no clue!
    Some people should invest some points in the sarcasm-detection trait line.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Some people should invest some points in the sarcasm-detection trait line.
    Shhh you minx you
    He might yet provide some more amusement

Deleted

The reason rets of the top 10 guilds get benched is that warriors and more so rogues are broken as fuck, espacially on avatar and kj. Thats what pretty much happens in every fuckin tier - classes That are broken get stacked.

A good ret has his spot in every mythic roster apart from retarded top20 guilds