Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It doesn't feel too unique, but it is really fun.
    I don't really imagine them healing by dealing damage, but if it's fun I could get behind it.
    For fantasy, they are missing battle-resurrection, as their WC3 "Resurrection" ultimate revived 6 nearby corpses.
    If they ever got an ability that perhaps temporarily revived multiple targets (perhaps as 'holy warriors' like the old DK Raise Ally used to make player ghouls, so abilities couldn't be abused in combo with it) that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I'd love to have that PvP talent that allows you to heal friends while you attack melee an enemy to be turned into a PvE talent. Monk and Paladin healers should have options to be heal-DPS!
    I cant aggre more.

i am happy with being viable in raids.
    i am not happy to be a free kill in pvp with a blanket silence (priest), dispelling our stronger def cd or our supports and can't use lay on hands in arena (simply make it viable or remove it, like BoS. there are stronger def cd to cast on tank/focus target with less cd, like ironbark, priest bubble and a big etc).
    and standing in cheerleader spot really sucks. we have a 2h giant mace just to show, because it is useless.
    i will kill for 1h/shield if we can be more closer to classic paladin lore, not this diablo wannabe nerfed crusader identity.

h paladin is a nerfed priest
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Deleted
    Where is my turn undead?