Deleted

Lockout selling dead?

Is it just me or are lockout selling mount runs dead? No one seems to be selling them anymore and no, I'm not on an empty server. Trade not too long ago had a decent amount of 'WTS MSV, DS, ICC Lockouts' but no longer.

I tried looking on the LFG tool to see if people do it there now but I couldn't see anything. Am I missing something here?

Deleted
    It gives a shit amount of money for the time invested

with the way raid 'skip' quests work now there's little reason to pay for a contemporary lockout

paying for a previous-expac lockout seems like a weird thing

The majority probably finally learned how to trade lockouts between alts and the one guy selling them went out of business.

Who the fuck would pay for expansions old raid lockouts

Just buy a second account with wow tokens and trade raid lockout from your alt account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Is it just me or are lockout selling mount runs dead? No one seems to be selling them anymore and no, I'm not on an empty server. Trade not too long ago had a decent amount of 'WTS MSV, DS, ICC Lockouts' but no longer.

I tried looking on the LFG tool to see if people do it there now but I couldn't see anything. Am I missing something here?
    People learned they could use their own alt for lockouts on rest of their characters prolly.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Probably too little demand now for it to be worth offering the service.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

No one should ever pay for that so good thing.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No one should ever pay for that so good thing.
    Well what then do I spend my 11 mil gold pile on? If I want something I'll a get it myself or b just buy it. If theres potentional for making a profit then why not? Theres always a buy'er, just not always sellers.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

I'm selling lockouts, if you're on EU you can add me on bnet. That is ofc if you want them lol. (uld,icc,msv,tot,ds,fl)
    Last edited by Squickly; 2017-07-24 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Well what then do I spend my 11 mil gold pile on? If I want something I'll a get it myself or b just buy it. If theres potentional for making a profit then why not? Theres always a buy'er, just not always sellers.
    If you have 11M, you clearly have time to do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    If you have 11M, you clearly have time to do it yourself.
    I could buy dinner, or go order it. Same shit. having time and wanting to do it isn't the same. I have the gold to buy a lockout, so why not if I dont want to do it?

I could make dinner myself, or pay someone to do it for me. Same same.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Just buy a second account with wow tokens and trade raid lockout from your alt account
    Yeah, because those 200k gold per month are so much cheaper than buying a lockout