Harry Kane through on goal, Harry Kane scores a goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    That's not always how it goes.

I would be shocked, but wouldn't be shocked if Palace took a point...if that makes sense.
    As unfortunately true that is, I’d still be disappointed. Particularly as our strikers really aren’t struggling right now.

That's a great finish by Davies, did well to be that far up the pitch too.

Tottenham are very impressive.

If they improve their home form, they are definitely in the title race.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ.

Best striker in the world right now?

Im starting to feel bad for Huddersfield, I dont think they're even playing badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

Jesus Christ.

Best striker in the world right now?
    I think the most on-form striker maybe. I think if he puts a couple past RM then I think a lot more people will really take him seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kane is seriously unstoppable at the moment. He barely misses chances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

I think the most on-form striker maybe. I think if he puts a couple past RM then I think a lot more people will really take him seriously.
    I'll have to agree, especially if he scores and you get a result at Bernabeu (which right now ain't that hard). Kane to Madrid 2018? I don't want any more Levy nightmares but knowing Florentino, anything can happen.

Before today Harry Kane had the same goal contribution in the league this season as Danny Welbeck, with more minutes played.

Never seen a more overrated player. He needs to shut his mouth and win a trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    firebane will be happy with dele alis yellow.

3-0 up and still having a little dive

Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-09-30 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Before today Harry Kane had the same goal contribution in the league this season as Danny Welbeck, with more minutes played.
    He has scored more goals this month than Danny Welbeck has scored in 3 years with Arsenal...

He has scored more goals this month than Danny Welbeck has scored in 3 years with Arsenal...
    Well that's not true is it. Here's something that is true though. Danny Welbeck has more trophies at Wembley than Kane has wins.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Well that's not true is it. Here's something that is true though. Danny Welbeck has more trophies at Wembley than Kane has wins.
    If Wiki isnt lying to me then Welbeck has 13 goals since joining Arsenal.

Deleted
    20 goals in all comps 75 apperances. Danny Wellshit was a great offload for United. Fits in with the 'promise' generation, Wilshit, Wallshit and Wellshit.

Looking forward to the ManCity vs. Chelsea game.

I had no time to read up on much of the news surrounding the EPL and those two teams this new season.

Anything I should be aware of before the game starts?

13 is bigger than 9. Did all spurs fans fail maths?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    20 goals in all comps 75 apperances. Danny Wellshit was a great offload for United. Fits in with the 'promise' generation, Wilshit, Wallshit and Wellshit.
    Ah right, the stat far up the page was only showing league goals.

And Wellbeck is a hard worker for sure, the fact he has 15 goals for England isnt bad, but I don't really think we can be comparing him to Kane.

- - - Updated - - -

13 is bigger than 9. Did all spurs fans fail maths?

Kane has 13 goals this month. Apparently Arsenal fans did!

Kane has 13 goals this month. Apparently Arsenal fans did!
    And not a single trophy.

PS. 13 isn't more than 13. You still have a single digit IQ.

Deleted
    Hennessey, Ward, Sakho, Delaney, Van Aanholt, Townsend, Milivojevic, Cabaye, Schlupp, Puncheon, Sako.

Ut oh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hennessey, Ward, Sakho, Delaney, Van Aanholt, Townsend, Milivojevic, Cabaye, Schlupp, Puncheon, Sako.

Ut oh.
    Finally VanHolty. He did so good last season

And not a single trophy.
    I mean its ok, I understand, Id be pretty bitter if I found out my club let Harry go for free as a youngster.